SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Albemarle Houndsman Hunt

Everything is still on for tomorrow as scheduled. Please allow time traveling for snow and icey conditions on roads. I pray safe travels for all and look forward to seeing everyone there! Numbers still available if anyone needs more. Call me at 252-312-5733. If I don't answer leave message and I will return your call ASAP. Thanks for all the support so far! Registration starts at 5:30 and will run until 6:45am. Cast @ 7am
    Registration and Trophy ceremony will be held at the Jackson Estate
    There is no physical address for this location but it is located right on Hwy 158 just west of address number 520.
    Elizabeth City , NC 27909. Any questions feel free to call me.
    Breakfast and Lunch will be served at same location.

Re: Albemarle Houndsman Hunt

Its gonna be a good time fellas i hope everyone possible can make it this is a great benifit hunt for the Albemarle houndsmen the houndsmen are a big supporter in what keep the sport we love going hope to see everyone in the am safe travels