SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Who going to be the man to bet this weekend in Drum Hill

Here we go again..... Popgun everybody knows you the strong one. Them hands gonna be cold if they are waiting to clap for us. My bet is that we are all going to be clapping for Scott Skinner (Skin Em Back) and Cody Holland (No Count). Don't sleep on my hero Will Doughtie either.

Y'all don't have to worry about me. I'm going to clap and donate some money. Hopefully I'm lucky enough to win in the raffle

I'm goin to donate and clap like always like will said hope to win something in the raffle

Yall don't have to worry about no count or skin em back. We blew our chance last weekend.

Y'all boys always say that I will be Clapping for all y'all I hope to Win a Ginger Ale in the Raffle so I can party with all y'all Boys !!!!

Pop gun you know you got the heart for this one

Just hope everyone is ready gonna be a great hunt with plenty of food and a good raffle and good running y'all know what a high scoreing hunt we had last year with the weather gonna be even better may the the best dog win good luck guys

Tim Bowes has this contest hands down!!!!

Who's the man to beat? Well depending on the weather who shows up. But my guess would bet on RB , B&N Kennels ,Mike Whitley, or Fox-Haven. All have hounds that are going to get in somebody way. Good luck to everyone , becareful in your travel.

Good luck to all that show , whoever brings the heat I hope he melts a track for my hounds to run , gona need a nose up hound to stay on one .

I'd say it'll be whoever bought the best dog. Anybody can win like that.Raise your own then you can talk it!😫

Just wanna let everyone know that the hunt is still on and we hope to see everyone there we will let everyone know by txt if there is any changes

Anyone got 2 extra numbers for me ? I'll take 999 and 888 to be apart all of these first class hounds mentioned!

Just wonted to send out a reminder that the hunt is still on and we have plenty of food and stuff to raffle off breakfast at 530 roll call 630 cast at 7 hope to see everyone there and everyone be safe in the morning driving to the hunt