SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: 252 Results from 1-9-2016 Poor Boys Hunting Club Field Trial

I AGREE WITH MR. THORNTON AND JUST WATCH THE RESULT PAGE FOR THE REST OF THE SERIES IF THERE NAMES IS NOT LISTED THEN YOU KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS. IF THERE DOGS ARE THAT GOOD THEY SHOULD BE IN THE TOP 30 FOR ALL THE OTHER HUNTS. IN MY OPINION JUST LET THE DOGS DO THE TALKING.

Just my opinion no matter what any club does in putting on an outside or inside hunt you are going to have those few that want to cry about Something so that being said y'all must be doing things right to get as many hounds there that come. My other thought on this is Its an outside hunt I have ran in outside hunts and enjoy them for supporting clubs and hanging out but I have seen dogs when hunts that I would not give 5 cents for that being said just BC the dog places does not mean he is the best dog at the hunt its 90% luck on outside a pack dog can bounce around in thepocket and get seen a few times and before you no it he is in top 25 so point being go to have a good time and if not stay at home Dont no one want to listen to people cry and brag on things happy hunting

thanks to everyone who congratulated us on another win and to everyone else who placed for all the cry babies if you don't know how to field trial on the outside stay home half the guys don't look at there dogs during hunting season to know what it takes to do good on the outside well our dogs was hunted 3 to 5 days a week for 2 months killing and running deer sun up to sun down Jackie is out of Barbers Jake if you look back on her placings she done well in the pen winning and placing 2nd a few times she is by far as slow leak anyone who knows and have brought dogs from us will tell you we feed some great dogs and take pride in what we do. yes we run alfa and my dogs are broke to handle the hunting club tells everyone b4 cast to try to keep hounds in cast block best as possible so that's what we do its a competition to see who has the fastest dog not who can stay inbounds. ps it's a sport you always gonna have sore losers!!