SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Sandbanks Deer Trial this Saturday 1/16 DANE AND MATT

Popgun will give you some ginger ale. Especially, after he's had enough ginger ale.

Re: Sandbanks Deer Trial this Saturday 1/16

Sounds like a good idea Ronnie lol

The bystanders will be located at the back of the room it will be asy to find ill be leading the group find pop gun an them hobbs boys for the winners circle

If any "ownley's Amanda" dogs goin to be there I'm side betting on them! What's ur numbers Ronnie!? I'm not even gonna enter a hound just enter the side bet and use my entry fees for raffle tickets and food.

Jamie make room for me in the back of the room with you. We can clap together for all these strong kennels.

Shoot bobby might be one or 2 there but u ain't got to worry about them im just going for a good time with eveybody .does the yeti come filled with beer I might want that one more than the tablet

going to be a Good Time for Sure Like always!!!!!!

I'm just trying to find out where Light "STEAK" kennels hails from. Sounds good either way!

Light Streak. Thanks for pointing that out.

I'm making the trip for the first time up that way coming from Columbia. Was pumped about the hunt now D@$N excited with talk about the yeti being full of beer. Lol..can't wait to here those hounds pumping and enjoy yall's fellowship...see u sat..

Does anyone know who freight train is? And is he going to be at the hunt ? All I hear about all day long is freight train and how good of a houndsman he is. I would love to shake his hand.

Have you ever heard of Jamie sanders Lordy now that's a hand to shake

Have you ever heard of Jamie sanders Lordy now that's a hand to shake

Freight Train will be there. Just ask any of the members. They will point you in the right direction.

I heard that DRUM HILL DOMINATOR CAESER is the dog to beat!

Heard the same thing one of my buddies seen that caeser dog run said he strong!!!Gonna be a tuff one

Well fellows, I've been gone from field trailing for some time just pleasure hunting, but I have come outa retirement, I heard that the Drum hill dominators will be there, and quite a few others... Well me and my dog handler will be there with a $250.00 side bet, and were are taking all comers, I'm bringing six that will sail ditches and split trees, my the best kennel win.....

May the best kennel win I have seen some fine hounds run this week including the drum hill caeser he going to be tuff

After what I seen at riddicks last weekend ole caesar is getting it done he going to be tough. Im thinking about staying home and getting my fire bottle ready to put the woods out when ole Caesar brings home the clock. Cheers to the hounds life. #caesarchamp

Im with chris butler came done to Riddicks last week from emporia to run that dog was looking good hope he puts up good on the outside

Im with chris butler came done to Riddicks last week from emporia to run that dog was looking good hope he puts up good on the outside

I don't know who Doug and the Caesar dog is but I guess ill be at that tabel clapping

Good luck to everyone

Good luck tomorrow doug don't think you need it you strong

Will I guess its safe to say ole Caesar got it in the bag

any results?