SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: 2015 Tar Heel FHA 3-Day Results

Congrats to **Young Blood Kennels**,Kinston,NC..Chaos did her thing..Good job..

congulations to chaos for outstanding win. you should be proud Bonds,u guys are always tough cliff parker you tough cat too. heard other half of eastcoast got scared brent and every 1 else congs go to all had good time thanks to pen judges,all helped out to.

Congrats to Dennis moore, Bill, brent, and everyone that placed in this hunt.

Thanks Dennis!!! I had a really good time and there was alot of good competition there.Chris and I would like to say a special thanks to Cliff Parker,Brian Griffin aka Hot Rod,and Brent Modlin for your help and encouragement.I would also like to say a special thank you to the judges especially with the nasty weather Friday. And congratulations to Chris Bond on making Avenger a dual champion at the Tarheel and to all who placed.

Bench show results, who did what. Would like to see.

I see Best in Show and Opposite Sex.. The Dual Ch. Obviously was better than 4th on the bench. That tells all we need to know.

Congrats to East Coast on placing that Kool Aid Gyp...and To Alan on the win......Sounds like it was a good Hunt...