SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    SPRING BRANCH 12/13/15 RESULTS AND PIC'S

Thanks you all so much for your support of Spring Branch. I think we have had a good enjoyable year. And I hope we all have a Great New Year 2016. There will be a hunt every 4 th Saturday of 2016...if anyway possible. Again thanks all of you for a good 2015 year...and hope to see you all here next year. And Enjoy your Friends and Family and Have a very Merry Christmas.

WE HAD 67 PUPPY'S & 14 DERBY HOUND

PUPPY SCORES :

1 ST PLACE WAS # 15 FROG'S HEART BREAKER WITH 720 POINTS OUT LAW KNLS STUMP DEAN PARKER BIG TIME LUKE BOBBY'S ZOOM.

2 ND PLACE WAS # 8 HAMMER'S LUKE JOHN HAMMER WITH 665 POINTS MARTIN'S HITMAN HAMMER'S RAVEN.

3 RD PLACE WAS # 94 HOPE'S DAN HEART OF DIXIE KNLS WITH 640 POINTS D&S GAMBLER TOP CAT RINGO TIFFS.

4 TH PLACE WAS # 82 NOBLES BEAR CHARLIE NOBLES WITH 625 POINTS BRAD'S CAT WARD'S JILL.

5 TH PLACE WAS # 86 CHERRY'S STELLA BELLA DANIEL CHERRY WITH 620 POINTS BRAD'S CAT WARD'S JILL.

6 TH PLACE WAS # 84 NOBLES BOSS CHARLIE NOBLES WITH 615 POINTS BRAD'S CAT WARD'S JILL.

7 TH PLACE WAS # 54 BOGGIE MAN BOOTHILLS KNL WITH 610 POINTS BOOTHILL'S JACK BOOTHILLS LILY.

8 TH PLACE WAS # 22 FRONT ROWS NIGHTMARE FRONT ROWS KNL WITH 605 POINTS LAKE HILLS HILLBILLY HOGAN'S WANDA.

9 TH PLACE WAS # 60 HANKIN'S SHY GIRL WITH 565 POINTS THOMPSON'S BLACK JACK THOMPSON'S RED ROBIN.

10 TH PLACE WAS # 05 LANGSTON'S ROXES WITH 550 POINTS LANGSTON'S EYESITTER LANGSTON'S ECHO.

DERBY SCORES ;

1 ST PLACE WAS # 311 CHANCES'S TOP GUN C WITH 515 POINTS TOP GUN SHADOW NORRIS'S BUTTER CUP II JAMES & JACKIE CHANCE SILVERADO KNLS.

2 ND PLACE WAS # 161 BRIANNA'S MAGGIE WITH 420 POINTS KIDDS GONE FAMOUS KIDDS FIRST CLASS WEAPON HEART OF DIXIE KNLS.

3 RD PLACE WAS # 114 ONE EYE WITH 390 POINTS MARTIN'S HITMAN MARTINS CAT BILLY TAYLOR.

4 TH PLACE WAS # 711 TAILGATES FREEZE WITH 370 POINTS TAILGATES KNOT HEAD TAILGATES MAYBELLINE BILLY TAYLOR.

5 TH PLACE WAS # 176 SMUTT WITH 320 POINTS DRY BRANCH RAWHIDE SWEAT'S CHROME BOOT HILL KNLS.

Re: SPRING BRANCH 12/13/15 RESULTS AND PIC'S

Congrats Stump. You said she was a good one.
    God Bless
    Bobby

5 TH PLACE WAS # 176 SMUTT WITH 320 POINTS Thompsons Blackman x Stretch Hide City Boothill Knls. Sorry for the confusion

Congratulations to Stump and Mr. Jimmy on the wins

David Walters
    5 TH PLACE WAS # 176 SMUTT WITH 320 POINTS Thompsons Blackman x Stretch Hide City Boothill Knls. Sorry for the confusion

Congratulations to Stump and Mr. Jimmy on the wins

Thanks David... No problem. I remember you said it was Smutt. Wasn't sure about the bloodline's. So I just used what was on the sign in sheet.