SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Needmore Fox Preserve November Puppy Hunt Results and December Info

The winner of November's puppy hunt was:

Hewett's Peanut Entered by Josh Hewett

Out of:
    Sire:Kidd's Ima Cool
    Dam:Cole's Creek Audie

This pen also sponsored a beagle hunt this month which went really well and had good feedback on the pen and judges.

Needmore will be closing for the month of December but will be up and running strong to begin the new year come January.

We will resume our normal puppy hunts and I will update you on what weekend we will be having the Puppy hunts.

Next year we will be hosting other events that will be new for the pen such as money hunts, we are are still in discussion but expect a good year next year.

We hope to see many familiar faces and many new ones so if you need any additional information please feel free to contact myself, Ricky Simmons or Josh Hewett.

Jerad Inman
    Phone:910-625-6040
    Email:madcyote@yahoo.com

Ricky Simmons
    910-640-6129

Josh Hewett
    910-499-1686

Re: Needmore Fox Preserve November Puppy Hunt Results and December Info

Congratulations to the winner. And all others. I think heart of dixie and Batarora kennels took a pile of the other spots.