SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Puppy and Derby Hunt Dec 12,2015

More then likely its someone hiding behind a fake name, the problem with this is he is still not a man, funny thing I've not heard of him in any hunts so that means he has not placed in any hunts, You are one of the reasons pen owners have a hard time getting judges, we get out there and run our asses off to judge hunts, I've not been running any of my dogs in hunts so I can help out the pen owners, but bubby let me tell you I will be there December 12th with my dogs, you are a sorry SOB. And make sure you don't bring dogs that are to old that's the type of people you are.

Guess what I know who you are, I will be seeing you, And stop using fake names.

If the lady from swamp donkey kennels is there judging again there will be cheating. She is biggest cheater around!

**** head I don't know who you are but any day any time be man enough to tell me to my face, you are just pissed because you have shifty dogs.

Be a man give your real name

I have trust in those I choose to judge in my hunts.