SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Lynbuck S&D at Tower Hill

We will be having our annual speed and drive at Tower Hill Preserve on Friday August 22,2014. Entry fee will be **$50** per dog with dog food awarded to top ten hounds. Dog food to be awarded on scale of one bag of Showtime per hound entered up to two tons (80 bags). Our vision is for this to be a change of pace from the normal trophy hunts everyone's been having but we will reserve the right to change it back to regular hunt up to one week before hunt. Due to limited available entries (110) I am going to initially give out a limit of four numbers per parti****ting hunter. Instead of a deposit system I'm going to start invoking system where any unused numbers that are not turned in 48 hrs in advance of hunt will result in reduced numbers allowed to the person who reserved that number for our next event. For example a hunter doesn't use two numbers which they reserved at this event then at the next event if limit is four numbers they will only be eligible to recieve two numbers and etc. Any questions or concerns just give me a call.

Number book will open on Monday July 14, 2014 at 6:00 p.m.
    Call Mike Branch at 434-996-6057

Re: Lynbuck S&D at Tower Hill

Book opens Monday

BTT

Here is the proposed prizes to be awarded if we have 80+ hounds entered

1st- 20 bags of dog food
    2nd- 15 bags
    3rd- 10 bags
    4th- 8 bags
    5th- 7 bags
    6th- 6 bags
    7th- 5 bags
    8th- 4 bags
    9th- 3 bags
    10th- 2 bags

For a total of 80 bags- two tons to be awarded

5 more numbers available Mike 434-996-6057

BTT

Had 6 numbers turned in that are now available.

Have six numbers available

btt

$2000 worth of dog food to be awarded