SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Benifit Hunt at Joe Lewis' March 8th (2 Class S/D)

Triplet Hunt Club will be having a 2 class speed and drive hunt at Joe Lewis' Fox Pen on March 8,2014. Master of Hounds will be David Moseley. We will cast hounds at 4am and run to 9am. Derby:0-299,900-999.All age:300-899. $25 per hound. We will award the top 15 places in each class, clocks given out to the top hound in each class. We will also be serving breakfast. We will have a 50/50 raffle. For numbers call Jeffrey Branch 252-578-3906 leave message if no answer. No calls after 9pm please. We will be using a computer to figure the scores....Everyone come on out and help support or club and let us know at the hunt if your having one and we will return the favor. Looking forward to seeing some of the ole faces I haven't seen in awhile.

Thanks
    David Moseley
    Back Pasture Kennels

Re: Benifit Hunt at Joe Lewis' March 8th (2 Class S/D)

We will start taking entries around midnight friday night March 7th, enter hounds up to 3:45 or so and cast around 4am saturday morning March 8th and run 5 hours. 4am - 9am, call and get your numbers if you havent already....Jeffery said he still has some good numbers left.
    Thanks
    David Moseley
    Back Pasture Kennel

BTT

If anyone needs to make arrangements to have your hounds entered before midnight Friday night just let me or Jeffery know and one of us will meet you up there Friday night to get it taken care of. My number is 252-536-8088 and Jeffery's is 252-578-3906.
    Thanks
    David Moseley
    Back Pasture Kennel

Btt