SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Dang it Dave Healing Hounds Hunt March 1st Tar River Last week before CAST TIME UPDATE

DAng it Dave Healing Hounds Hunt March 1st 2014 at Tar River Fox pen in creedmore nc. Its a 2 class speed and drive hunt the top speed and drive dogs will win 250 pounds of show time feed in each class and the top hunting dog will win 100 dollars and top trailing dog will win 100 dollars. we have 25 judges that know how to hustle. each dog entered will get a raffle ticket, the raffle ticket will be drawn b4 roll call ex if theres 300 dogs some one will win 300 dollars. it top 20 in both derby and allag. bench show friday night 10 ten male class and top ten female class with childs handeling class in the middle. willbe a pig picking so come on and have some family fun. o yea my momma is also having a bake sale

Still have several good numbers
    Raffle is huge
    1.Free breeding to Masters Field and North carolina classic (f)ch bond's wheller
    2. 2 collar repairs or batery change
    3. 2 free breeding to Socl(f)ch Al' Sampson
    4. 2 free breeding to Sova (fbd)ch. Al Zinger
    5. Garmin Gps collar
    6. dog food
    7. a trip to pigion fordge or myrtal beach u pick
    8. free breed to morrisons bossman
    9. free breed to eastern ky dual ch. Round mountain eli
    10. lynch's dealer,copper,mity free breeds
    11. Crk's jack c. and crks spurier free breeds
    12.P.C. Amdy Pc intemidator free breeds
    13. Free Breed to woods luke and Deloziers Blade
    14.Free Breed to Steady Chasin Obby and Lynch'e Iceman
    15. Free Breeding to Chips Track Attack
    16. Heartside donated 3 free puppy breakings and 5 free runing dogs
    17. Grandboys foxpen donated 5 free runing dogs
    18. Andy Hoyle donated 5 free puppy breakings
    19. 2 free breeds to east coast daytona
    20. Bert hill tricounty fox pen 2 free field trial entry's
    21. Hank's midnight ryder and hanks gone country free breeds
    22. free breed to jump start nature boy
    23. few more free breeds have just came in and dick sporting goods certificate and bass pro
    24 bruzzard roost has donated
    25 wally johnson has sent a package of goodies
    26. new years pent house at atlantic beach
    27. 2 midway gifts certificates for battery change
    28.3 dang it dave blankits for dogs
    29. Free breeding to smiths tuff
    30. free breeding to Extreme Heats Loco
    31. Free Breeding to Sharpes Loc-Blade

This hunt is to help cornerstone recovery a Christian centered program please help save a life the fox world has been good to me with my friends family and support of alot of hunters i have almost 3 years clean and sober all of yall saw me in action at a field trail who would ever thought this guy would have got clean. come on people we have worked hard to put on a good hunt. im not judging but i sure wanna see a fast dog and laugh and talk a little junk with every one. even if u dont have a dog and want to come eat and come to the raffle come on we love to have you its to help the recovery house and bring friends and families together.

call for numbers 9194953909

Cast 7:00 am roll call 6:30 bench show 8pm friday night