SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Cancelled - The North Carolina Concerned Sportsman Hunt - CANCELLED for this Saturday March 1st

Due to the recent ice storm and other items out of our control, the pen owner has informed us that the hunt scheduled for March 1, 2014 at Old 74 in Hallsboro has been cancelled. Thank you for those that were supporting the NCCSA and hope you will continue to support us in the future. We currently do not have plans for another hunt but we are meeting in the near future to discuss our options.
    Thanks
    Dale Miller
    910-231-8215

Please help pass the word to anyone you know that was planning on coming to the hunt. I have tried to call as many folks as I can, but I am sure that I have missed some.

Re: Cancelled - The North Carolina Concerned Sportsman Hunt - CANCELLED for this Saturday March 1st

btt

Re: Cancelled - The North Carolina Concerned Sportsman Hunt - CANCELLED for this Saturday March 1st

btt