SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Warren County Results

Congratulations to Dirt Water on the win.. and congrats to everyone else that placed!!

Lost or Stolen walker at Southside hunt club field trial 2/22/14

Male walker, white face. field trial number 128 please call 757-620-5295 if seen

Re: Lost or Stolen walker at Southside hunt club field trial 2/22/14

Kenny, before you label the dog stolen , I have some questions I would like to ask. Does the dog have a Garmin collar on him or tracking collar so we can help maybe locate this hound? Also I will check score sheets to see where and what time the dog was last scored. There is a lot of land here and a lot of places they can be out of reach of both tracking devices if u haven't rode in the right places. If you would call me with the tracking collar number or Garmin # let us who are familiar with the area help you. I made that announcement VERY CLEAR at both the pre hunters meeting and I asked Everyone there before we handed out Trophies were there any dogs out and only 2 were out and were caught up within 30 minutes after Trophy time is all that was spoke of. We Have had hunts here for 12 years and have never had an issue with dog theft. So please call me 252 312-5733 so we can resolve this and help you get your dog, before writing him off as stolen on here. I personally take offense to your above post , especially since we go the extra mile to see that all the dogs are up as soon as possible. Thanks

Found please delete

Where was the hound found?