SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    march 21/22 broke dog hunt info

we will have a 2 day hunt in the aulander nc area of northeast nc.we encourage all hunters getting numbers to bring all deerproof hounds.deer running hounds will be scratched and crated if possible.we're hunting the same area as last springs hunt.most contact info follows,i look forward to seeing everyone.
    a few changes...we're requireing memberships this year to help offset expences and start a roster of partisipants,memberships will be good for a year..and will be honored if you attend the fall hunt.
    we're starting a board of directors consisting of some very faithful partisipants,representatives of the clubs hosting these hunt,..Robin Barefoot has agreed to help with these hunts ..and she'll bring a lotta insight on making them even more sucessful.we want theses hunts to suceed not dependant on anyone.
    we're also lookin at changing the fall hunt to a two day also....will it work...it depends on you the partisipants...we've got the places,the judges,and the game...the rest is up to you !
    when you call and get numbers,express your concerns and thoughts and they will be taken into concideration.
    thank you'all for your past and hopefully your future support.

HUNT HEADQUARTERS ; COMMUNITY CENTER,339 MILLENIUM RD AULANDER NC 27805

breakfast and lunch will be served both days

....kennels will be available at a couple locations close to the hunt...
    let me know what you'll need when you call
    MEMBERSHIP;20
    ENTRY FEE; 30
    MOTEL INFO ;AHOSKIE INN 343NC W 561 W AHOSKIE NC 27910
    1-800-582-3220
    ASK FOR ;ROOMS RESERVED FOR THE AULANDER HUNT RESERVED BY ALVIN BARROW
    KING ..55 PLUS TX
    QUEEN ..45 PLUS TX
    2 DOUBLES..50 PLUS TX
    MASTER OF HOUNDS;ROSCOE DAWSON
    JUDGES BEING INVITED AT THIS TIME AND WE WILL TRY TO HAVE FROM 10-15

WE WILL REPRESENT THE FULL CLASSES OF HUNTING,TRAILING,S/D,END,AND HGA...AWARDS ARE BEING DETERMINED AT THIS TIME

I WILL START TAKING NUMBERS FEB 3RD AFTER 5 PM.LET ME HERE ALL YOUR QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS AND I'LL DO MY BEST TO ADDRESS THEM.
    THERE ARE A LOT OF YOU THAT KNOW HUNTERS THAT DONT GET ON SPEEDDOGS,PLEASE PRINT A COPY OF THIS FOR THEM OF AT LEAST PASS THE CONTACT INFO ON TO THEM,THANK YOU

ALVIN BARROW 252/217/7837

Re: march 21/22 broke dog hunt info

in case its needed the local telephone number for the ahoshie inn is 252-332-4165

if anyone has any trouble making reservations let me know..thanks

ask for VERNON when reserving rooms to get the above rates...if he's not there and you get charged diffrently he said he would ajust it at checkin

btt

over a 100 numbers given out and with weather like this weekend everyone should about have them in shape !

Btt

BTT

PS. Thursday Entries will be taken at Old Country Store which is right beside the community building

I'll try to start taking entries by 4 on Thursday and. By 5 am Friday morning.
    Everyone be safe and i look forward to seeing everyone.my cell number is 252-217-7837 if you have trouble getting there