SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    new update/fork gun club outside fieldtrial -march 15

We are happy to announce we will be giving away to the winning dog an alpha combo tracking system. This is a 4hr. one class s/d trial.20.00 entry fee per hound, trophies to top twenty hounds. Danny Joe Norwood is master of hounds.We will have raffle drawings, a 50/50 drawing and a separate drawing for a garmin 320 combo with d50 collar.Lunch will be sold. We will have early reg. friday nite from 5-9 and start back at 5am sat. morning. Roll call at 6:30!!! WE WILL AT RANDOM PICK NO MORE THEN 10 TRUCKS AND CHECK DOGS. For numbers or any questions call me at 252-213-2586. THANK YOU!

Re: new update/fork gun club outside fieldtrial -march 15

Has people been cheating or something, checking 200 dogs is gonna take a long time and be a pain in the tail, just my two cents, I'll be there either way.

Josh we decided to check up to 10 trucks just to make it as honest as possible for EVERYONE coming. We are NOT going to check all dogs but just a few at random, it will be done sometime after reg. and before cast.We will go to truck and look inside,we are NOT going to walk dogs thru a line like we have done in pass.With giving out an alpha combo and then the calcutta to the winning dog, thats a pretty good payout. NO WE ARE NOT ACCUSING ANYBODY OF CHEATING AND I HOPE THIS WILL NOT OFFEND ANYBODY FROM COMING. WE HAVE ALWAYS RAN AN HONEST HUNT AND WILL KEEP ON RUNNING IT HONEST AND MAKE IT AS HONEST TO YOU, THE HUNTERS, WHO COME AS POSSIBLE. I hope this answer your questions, if not let me know. NO HARD FEELING FOR YOUR QUESTION

That's perfectly fine micheal, I just know how aggravating it can be, like I said, I'll be there either way y'all do it, I've always liked the hunt and the folks that attend it!

where is this hunt located. do you have a 911 address for cast.

wheres the hunt at? and whats the regulations on someone from VA coming to NC to run in one of these ?

We are located in warren county nc. A little community call Inez, in between warrenton and centerville, closer to centerville. I believed the address is 1348 earnest turner rd. warrenton nc27589. When you get to this address keep going another 4tenth of a mile and when road ends you are in our front yard. As far as out of state guests you are find as long as you have your state hunting licenses. We have game land joining us so you will need to have game land permits also in case you go on it to retrieve dogs, I think. Game land permit already done deal for our trial. If you need to come down friday nite we got room in clubhouse and pens for your dogs. If you need anymore info just ask and I will answer to the best I can. For numbers call me at 252-213-2586

Re: new update/fork gun club outside fieldtrial -march 15/Kevin Meadows

Kevin, the head wildlife off. told me if you have a VALID hunting license from your state you are legal to come and you are legal to enter game lands also just DON'T have a weapon on you

How many acres do have to run on? and can your club members run in it?

Can't give an honest answer on acres but it over 7000. NO, members are not allowed to run there dogs.

bbt