SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Tri County Puppy Hunt RESULTS For 1-19-14

Thanks to everyone that attended the hunt. I hope everyone enjoyed the lunch, fellowship, judging and great running. I have looked at a lot of puppies and believe this was just as nice a group of puppies you will see. These 10 month and under pups roared for the entire hunt and I seen several pups that didn't get their named called that I would feed.

From start to finish, the litter of Speed Dial pups owned by Buck Meadow and Rain Tree Kennels put on a show and im sure we have not heard the last from them.

Results:
    63 Puppies

1ST- 1370 pts - Sox - (Buck Shots Speed Dial/Buck Meadow Sadie) Buck Meadow Kennels

2ND- 1040 pts - Bling Bling - (Buck Shots Speed Dial/Buck Meadow Sadie) Buck Meadow Kennels

3RD- 1015 pts - Ferrell's Curly - (Buck Shots Speed Dial/Buck Meadow Sadie) Rain Tree Kennels

4TH- 925 pts - Ben - (Buck Shots Speed Dial/Buck Meadow Sadie) Buck Meadow Kennels

5TH- 915 pts - Spot - (Buck Shots Speed Dial/Buck Meadow Sadie) Buck Meadow Kennels

6TH- 905 pts - D D - (Burns Rebel/Hoehnar's Delta Dawn) New River Kennels

7TH- 865 pts - Hickory - (Burns Rebel/Hoehnar's Delta Dawn) New River Kennels

8TH- 825 pts - Weasel - (Lofton's David/Chub's Ms April) White Oak River Kennels

9TH- 810 pts - Johnny - (Buck Shots Speed Dial/Buck Meadow Sadie) Buck Meadow Kennels

10TH- 675 pts - Tynch's Faith - (Crisco's Hi Roller/JP Mercedes) Tynch Town Kennels

11TH- 670 pts - Butch's Bella M - Hi Standard Kennels
    12TH- 665 pts - Fastbreak's Roxanne - Fastbreak Kennels
    13TH- 655 pts - Fastbreak's Elvira - Fastbreak Kennels
    14TH- 650 pts - Butch's Teenie M - Hi Standard Kennels
    15TH- 635 pts - Maple - New River Kennels
    16TH- 635 pts - Marcy - White Oak River Kennels
    17th- 620 pts - Ripslinger - New River Kennels
    18th- 595 pts - Wiggles - White Oak River Kennels
    19th- 550 pts - Ivey - Buck Meadow Kennels
    20TH- 550 pts - Thelma B Peebles - Hi Standard Kennels

Thanks again and our next hunt will be on Feb 1ST and will be for pups under 12 months old. This will also be a Test of the Best Hunt. Book is open.

Bert
    252-945-7133

Re: Tri County Puppy Hunt RESULTS For 1-19-14

Congrats to Buck Meadow and Raintree and everyone else that placed!

Congrats buck meadows

congratulations to buck meadow and them speed dials!

Congrats. to Buck Meadows and Raintree Kennels with those "Speeddial" pups!

Wow!! What a showing by that cross!! Congrats to Buck Meadows and Raintree kennel.

WHAT IS THE BREEDING ON THE DOGS THAT PLACED 1-5?CAN SOMEBODY POST IT OR CALL ME PLEASE?256-307-0884

Thanks for all the congrats and congrats to all that placed.