SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Twin County Fox Preserve Hunt Results 1/18/14

LT'S ALVIN RD KENNELS
    LT'S GOOSE IS OUT OF (D&S MIGHTY MAN X LOU'S MOLASIS)
    This litter of pups out of Goose was whelped 7-17-12
    Congradulations Randy on your win.

Thank you sir. that MM dog seems to reproduce some good hounds, from what I read in the horn and on this site. they sure are cranking for mid july pups...

LT's Goose is at my kennels in Washington, NC. Well built hound that places well. His second and third litters are about three months old now. Last litter has done well. If interested in breeding my number is 252 945 2382

Brad thank you for the offer. its going to be a year or so befor I raise more pups. I have a litter on the ground now. I am going out of state for a stud dog next litter I raise. all though the stud dog my pups are out of is throughing some great pups, I have one at 2 years old out of him and she gets her name called a lot. last year she won 1 hunt got 2nd tied for 3rd and a 10th place finish in the 4 hunts we entered her in. but the stud dog I used for the litter I have now is the 2 year olds daddy. not a dog in Michigan I would breed her to. I will Keep you in mind, Happy Hunting...