SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Sandbanks Results*1-18-14*

On behalf of the Gates County Hunt Club, I would like to thank everyone who came out to support us! It was a windy day, but with 63 judges, we were able to score the 170 dogs entered fairly well. Guys brought some dogs that showed up, taking 120 points to get in and 345 to win. Congratulations to all who placed. Results as follow:

Place--Dog's #--Dog's Name--Owner/Kennel Name

20--706--Jill--Jesse Langley/Snowden Smokin Kennels
    19--158--Friskie--Smoke Em Up Kennels
    18--149--Porsche--Gary Harvey/Powerstrokin Kennels
    17--71--Onyx--Brad Preas/Buckland Creek Kennels
    16--166--Whitey--Gary Harvey/Powerstrokin Kennels
    15--633--Pearl--Travis Riddick/Little Island Kennels
    14--199--Cindy--Mark "Monk Monk" Wilkerson
    13--424--Black Jack--Up Front Kennels
    12--358--Ashley--Brian Nash/Run Em Down Kennels
    11--131--Popeye--Shaun Bauwens/Hotline Kennels
    10--44--Wonderboy--Joey Hixon/Buckwild Kennels
    9--45--Sander's Tuff--Jamie Sanders/Sanders Kennels
    8--31--Jax--Chris Wells/C&J Kennels
    7--70--Oops--Brad Preas/Buckland Creek Kennels
    6--707--Flash--Jesse Langley/Snowden Smokin Kennels
    5--3--Big Man's Hoss--Jovan Taylor/Big Man Kennels
    4--50--Brady--Joey Hixon/Buckwild Kennels
    3--176--Lolly--Chase Lambert/Burn Em Down Kennels
    2--75--Popgun's Dylan--Ron Taylor/Pop Gun Kennels
    1--795--Santana--Chris Butler/Krankin Krazy Kennels
    *BEST PACK*
    (74)Ace,(75)Dylan,(77)Grasshopper--Ron Taylor/Pop Gun Kennels

Re: Sandbanks Results*1-18-14*

Again, Thanks for everyone's support yesterday to make Gates County Hunting Clubs 1st 2014 field trial a success. Congratulations to Chris Butler on your win. We have our 2nd field trial scheduled for 8 February. For those of you that showed up yesterday, your numbers have been set aside until midnight Tuesday, 21 January. Contact me at 252-209-6904 to reserve them. For those of you that missed a good time yesterday give me a call and reserve your numbers as soon as possible. There are some good numbers to get now. Thanks again and look forward to seeing you again in three weeks.

Just a reminder that if you attended the Gates County Hunting Club field trial this past Saturday and want to attend the second one, 8 February,let me know before midnight tonight if you want the same numbers. If you don't call your numbers will be open to everyone tomorrow morning. Thanks for everyone's support and hope to see everyone again next month.

Don't forget about our next hunt on February 8

Congrates to everyone I had a great time and good hunt just getting back from my hunting trip hope to see ever body the 8th