SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Fork Gun Club Outside Field Trial Update Info.

Fork Gun Club is having a 4hour 1 class s/d outside field trial on march 15. Giving out trophies to top 20 hounds. 20.00 entry fee per hound. Danny Joe Norwood is master of hounds and we will be using a computer for scoring.Breakfast biscuits will be on hand and selling lunch plates. Will have raffles drawings and a 50/50 drawing plus a raffle drawing for a garmin combo. Will also give winning dog a garmin combo.The Garmins combos have not been decided if it the 320 and d50 collar or alpha and collar, but it will be announce which one within 2weeks. THE BOOK WILL OPEN UP ON JAN.15 AT 6PM. For numbers call me at 252-213-2586 and if I can't answer your call PLEASE leave your name and phone number and I WILL call you back in the order I received the call!Will update later with more info.Thank you! JAN.15 6PM book opens!252-213-2586.

Re: Fork Gun Club Outside Field Trial Update Info.

THE BOOK IS NOW OPEN !!!!