SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Benfit Hunt Results at Running Wild

RUNNING WILD MANAGMENT

We would like to offer our deepest condolences to the Bundy Family. We would like to thanks Mike Hyatt for hosting at our Pen (Running Wild) and raising the money for this family. Glad everyone could come be apart and help the family.

Here are the hunt results as follows. It took 390pts to place, and 1845pts to take 1st place. Congrats to JA's Flirt for taking 1st place with 1845pts. Here are the results

1st. #11 1845pts JA's Flirt Ch Lakehills CHilli/Lakehills sis JA's Kennels

2nd. #1 1390pts JA's Buster Chlakehills Chilli/LFW Punkin JA's Kennels

3rd. #7 1245pts Langley's reesee Godfreg's Rock/Mollie C.

4th. #26 730pts Ace Fullcry-Dollarbill/Fullcryblush Redwood Kennel

5th. #2 675pts Langley's Showgirl Peeble's hi Ball/Troy's Vennese

6th. #661 595pts Wooten's Streak Old Ford Kennels

7th. #481 595pts Whitie Valentine Guz/Cravers Haleberry

8th. #281 580pts Chaos Boones Jobe/Bottom End Special K

9th. #149 470pts Hawk Valentines BlackDog/Turd Hill Stepper

10th. #4 390pts JP's Gator.

Thanks for everyone for coming out. We all had an excellent time, thanks to all the judges also for all the great scoring.

THIS ONE IS FOR YOU WAYNE BUNDY.

AJ/Stan

Re: Benfit Hunt Results at Running Wild

This was a great hunt for a good cause thanks mr allen for allowing me to use the pen an aj for doing the scores. And a big thanks to the kennels that showed up that meant alot to me an the bundy family. Bundy was a great friend one u ciuld always count on if u needed help doing something an will always be remembered an loved. Rest in peace buddy i know grandaddy was smilling when he saw u coming.