SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    "WE ARE ALL HAYLIE STRONG" benefit hunt at Riddicks Sept 21

Haylie is the granddaughter of the vice preseident of my hunt club Drum Hill . She is a beautiful 8 year old girl who has just been diagnosed with Osteosarcoma, a rare form of bone cancer that affects children. Haylie's doctors are aggressively treating her and as yall can imagine the bills are piling up. That is where we come in! ALL of the money generated from this hunt will go directly to Haylie to help her win this fight!! You can follow Haylie and her battle on facebook at her page "We are all Haylie Strong!! We have some awesome prizes for the hunt and raffle. If we have a minimum of 50 hounds entered the winner will take home a Garmin Astro 320 with DC 40 Combo!! Prizes for the raffle include a Garmin Alpha Combo donated by dusupply.com, an awesome hunting knife from the WilliamsKnifeCompany.com, Pride dogfeed donated by Mike Carr with Pride feeds, RiverRun feed donated by Lane Farm Supply, and much, much, more!!!!!! Power Stroking/Back 40 Kennels has donated $100 towards starting a 50/30/20 split to the top three hounds!! Breakfast will be provided free of charge and I have lined up a pile of judges that are going to hustle their tails off to score your hounds!!! Here are the details for the benefit hunt:
    Date: September 21
    Cost: $35 per Dog
    Cast Time: 5AM
    Roll Call: 4:45 AM
    This is shaping up to be a great hunt. We are graciously accepting any and all donations to help this little girl. Thank you to all that have supported us thus far. The book is now open. Call me at 252-357-5504 or my cell 757-735-1165. Please no calls after 11PM.

Re: "WE ARE ALL HAYLIE STRONG" benefit hunt at Riddicks Sept 21

BTW we have trophys for the top 10 and this is a Derby hunt!

Brad get up with me in next couple of Weeks, I'll donate some dog food for raffle.757 338 0873

Thanks that is awesome!

Willy Winslow just donated a breeders certificate for Round Mt. Charlie! Thank you sir!

Brad, my dad ( Warren Massey ) and I are going to donate 3 bags of Intimidator 31/21 for the hunt. I'll get your number from Briggs and we'll get it to you here soon

Thanks Cole thats awesome. My number is 7577351165 or 2523575504. call me anytime!!

Donations are rolling in! Punk Eure donated four puppy breakings! Lee's Insurance in Gates donated $100 bucks! Johnson's Telemetry donated a $50 gift card! Please keep them coming! We have an outstanding hunt and raffle in the making! You can run for a Garmiin Astro 320 combo and buy a raffle ticket for a Garmin Alpha Combo! Plenty of good numbers left! Lets show everybody that " We Are All Haylie Strong"!