SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Hunt Results

Running Wild Money Hunt Results for Aug 10. 575 points to place and 1440 to win first place

1st Place 1440 Points Dog #11. JA's Flirt. Ch Lakehills Chili. Lakehills Sis. JA's Kennel

2nd Place 1020 Points Dog # 1. Salems Church Walt. Salem Churh Kennel.

3rd Place 1005 Points Dog # 4. JA's Tanga. Top Cat Ringo. PHK's KC.
    JA's Kennel

4th Place 865 Points Dog # 22. Quickshot Ayden. Valentines Gus. Evans Tiny.
    Quickshot Kennel

5th Place 695 Points Dog # 3. Smokem Down Oct. Lakehills JayBird.
    Smokem Down Kennels

6th Place 675 Points Dog # 6. Ownley's Katie. D&S MightyMan. Swift Creek Carolina.
    Ronnie Ownley

7th Place 635 Points Dog #5. JA's Katie. Ch Southeast Maverick. Whisenants Ashley B
    JA's Kennel

8th Place 600 Points. Dog # 316. Marshalls Duke. Simpson's Rocket. House's Mel Mel
    M&W Kennel

9th Place 595 Points. Dog #13. Wesley's Red Belly. Ch Bond Titus. BksSassy.
    TinyTown Kennel

10th Place 575 Points. Dog #18. JonnyT's Rico Suave. D&S MightyMan. Lees Sable.
    Jonathan Terrell

Thanks For Coming Out!

Running Wild
    AJ Peaks and Stan Tynch

Re: Hunt Results

Mr. Peaks, when awards were given at the hunt you called out my #12 hound Wesley's train under 9th place he scored the same points as the hound that recieved 10th place. My number 13 hound scored 20 points more than both of these hounds and wasnt called out at all and is listed under 9th place on this post.. So for clarification was it wrong at the awards or on the post? Or did my number 12 hound that tied for 10th beat out number 18 with the time rule? Making number 12 10th and number 13 9th. Thanks

Seems like nobody has answered this young mans question. I believe he drove over 3 hours to try a new pen and cant even get an answer. I see there are other post from the people who put the hunt on so whats the deal??? I guess you got his $$$ so it doesnt matter. If it was an honest mistake at least let him know, but from what i hear there isnt much honest up that way. Maybe this will get you fired up enough to respond?????? Ps i know a girl scout troop who would love to judge one of your hunts if the softball team isnt available

Rico says he will gladly take 11th Congratulations to tiny town and everybody who placed.