SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    PLEASE READ.......JUNE 22

As many of you know we are holding a benefit hunt on June 22 at Walnut Creek Fox Preserve for my dad Eugene "Curly" Cole. I normally wouldn't do this type of post but this hunt is important to our family for financial reasons as well as health reasons !

Back in Nov of last year i received the hardest news i've ever had to deal with, my dad has CANCER , that's rite the "C" word. With him being 65 years of age & always my inspiration & guide in the dog world as well as field trials i felt devestated & lost. He has been thru his first rounds of Chemotherapy to try & fight this disease but it is taking it's toll on his body & the bills keep rolling in. Several people have offered to help out by doing this benefit as well as others & i am truely grateful.

However with my dad being in this sport for 35-40 years now & having many true friends along the way in it i thought it would be nice to try & get as many people who have known him, run dogs with him ,bred dogs, bought pups, whatever the case to try & come to this event. I really believe seeing old faces from the past & new faces of the present would really make his day.

Again thanks for reading this post & i hope as many that can will attend this hunt either by running dogs in it, judging, or just stopping by to say hello!

This hunt will be a 1 class speed & drive (with the winner receiving a Quick Track tracking collar) on June 22, cast will be at daylight.Master of hounds is Pete Warren.

If you would like to donate items for the raffle or to get numbers for this hunt please call me at (910) 340-2277 Gene "Buckwheat" Cole

Re: PLEASE READ.......JUNE 22

THIS HUNT WILL COUNT FOR THE TEST FOR THE BEST

Make sure to spread the word about this hunt...its for a real good cause & a Really good fellow houndsman!!!

PLENTY NUMBERS LEFT CALL NOW WE WILL CAST AT DAYLIGHT

BTT

GOT ALOT NUMBER LEFT CALL NOW THE CREEK IS ROCKING START TAKING ENTRY AROUND 4AM CAST TIME 530 AM AND RUN 5 HOURS

Cast at 5:30