SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: C&M results from May 11th Puppy & Derby

Congratulations to the winners and all that placed. I know it was an awesome hunt and hated we missed it. Hope the new hunters enjoyed the fine facilities and hospitality that cm fox preserve provides and will come back again and invite others who hadn't ever came to a hunt here. Again congrats to all and hope to see y'all at the next one

Mr Ward...as we spoke before...the pen was awesome, great running, lots of game, clean up kept pen and facilities. Good group of experienced judges and great food, hospitality and fellowship!! Would recommend this pen to anyone that hunts..as a first timer there the experience was great!! Congrats to all that placed in both classes!!

]

#442 New River Blade: Burn’s Rebel & Hoehner’s Maria/ New River Knl’s , Jacksonville, NC
    #316 New River GoGo: Burn’s Rebel & Hoehner’s GaGa/New River Knl’s, Jacksonville,NC
    #222 New River Twister: Burn’s Rebel & Hoehner’s Martina/ New River Knl’s ,Jacksonville,NC
    #69 Like em Rite Abraham : Bond’s Titus & Busy B’ Lil Sister, Like em Rite Kennels,Lumberton,NC
    #444 New River “Lil”Maria: Burn’s Rebel and Hoehner’s Maria/ New River Knl’s Jacksonville,NC
    #19 S.F. Lilly: Somethin Fishy Kennels
    #134 New River Colonel /New River Knl’s

#1 Sheiba: Valentine Gus & Hilborn’s Wormy/ Smokem “up” Knl’s, Evergreen,NC
    #30 Never Nice Sugar Daddy : Tin Man & Ward’s White Gal /Never Nice Knl’s ,Myrtle Beach,SC
    #5 His-N-Herz Bad Attitude: Parker’s Droopy & Parker’s Abby/His-N-Herz Knls, Leland, NC
    #71 Birch Creek Tiny : Thompson’s Pinkie & Turd Hill Christie/ Rack Em UP Knl’s,Rocky Point,NC
    #117 Arnette’s Dasie: N/A / Buddy Arnette, Lumberton, N.C.

#18 Hooked Up BanJo/ Hooked Up Knl’s
    #8 Hooked Up Beetle Juice: ch. Hooked Up Big Show & Hooked Up Uno/Hooked Up Knl’s Whiteville,NC
    #177 Hooked Up Little Bit: High Cotton Hercules & ch. Carter’s Ann C./Hooked Up Knl’s,Whiteville,NC
    #73 Brinson’s Famous: Kid’s Gone Famous & Couts Red Pepper/ Dirt Dawg Kennels,Rocky Point,NC
    #23 Brianna’s Ms. Tiff: Bond’s Titus & Jeff’s Angie/All-out-Kennels, Chadbourn,N.C.
    #510 Cajun Queen:Lakehill’s Chili & Lakehill’s Clear Cool Day /Coalition Knl’s ,Jacksonville,NC
    #512 Pistol Annie: Lakehill’s Ike & Lakehill’s Snow Flake/ Coalition Knl’s , Jacksonville,NC
    #75 Brinson’s Crazy Girl: Hunter Creek Trouble and Couts Tammy Sue/Dirt Dawg Knls, Rocky Point,NC

Sorry for the late response on the pictures. We had another great hunt this past Saturday and seen several new faces at the pen. Congratulations to Coalition Kennels for winning the puppy class and to Hooked up Kennels on winning the Derby class. Hope to see all of you guys at the next hunt on the second weekend of June.

Slim, The picture of Mr. Buddy is a classic. I wish we could've got one of Mr. James Clemmons, maybe next time. Ya'll got to stop slipping out on me so soon after the hunt's.

Enjoyed another good hunt @ C&M. Congrat's to all that placed.I even seen some fast white dog's at the hunt (i thoght i was dreaming). What bout that, Mr.Lonnie?? hehe

Another job well done slim keep up the good work nephew