SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Frog Level 2 class results from 5/11/2013

congrats Mr. Johnny and Seth!!!!

Thanks guys and congrats to all that placed.Some recognition should be given to the guys at Frog Level.The running was outstanding,the judges worked extremely hard,and the game was not only plentiful ,but as well conditioned as I have ever seen.

What to go johnny, little mike, and Seth. Y'all are on a roll, it would make an old man smile if he where here. Congrats

Congratulations to Dead Ready, East Coast and everyone else who placed. Congratulations to Tuscarora on the win! Sounds like it was a great hunt.

This was a very nice group of puppies , Judges worked just as hard as ive ever seen. Thanks to the pen owners they have it rocking . Congrats to Johnny and Lil Mike and the Crew. Had a blast at the cross roads talking the hunt over as it went on!

Way to go Johnny and Crew. Sounds like something I have heard before. We all
    might wish that Johnny had stayed retired from Field Trialing. You guys are
    in my prayers.

Need a contact number for Wild Bunch Kennels....please tks

252-665-3036