SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Money Hunt May 25th!

As I mentioned earlier, she can ride in my truck any time. Jealousy runs rampant in field trialing, must be the nature of the sport. Dean McCranie, Kyle Todd, Vaden Bond, etc, etc, etc. If anyone thinks its easy they need to get out and take up another hobby.Word of wisdom from an old man, don't lower your self or standards to those who can't take it and hide behind a computer, opposed to putting in the hard work, experiment with different bloodlines or crosses, etc. The good ones come far and in between, so enjoy her while shes young. I have pleasure ran with her, judged her at Danny's and Paul Caskey's, watched her run in field trials at Hallsboro and Creedmore, and she is an extremely nice hound. Chris's hound Penelope is very nice, and people question her as well, just hasn't got to the computer yet. Just tone em all out and enjoy the success and pleasure!!!!!