SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Money Hunt May 25th!

man don't stop doing what ya'll like to do, and are good at it.. when ya are winning there is always going to have some that run their mouths, i like running with some of the best cause they say if ya want to be the best ya have to beat the best lol i am still trying lol.. that is the fun of it.. just think about it i would not stop doing what i like just because some can't take the heat.. just keep on keepin on.. just my 2 cent..

You call grown men crybabies after you post for a 100$ money hunt at the same pen you just won a 100$ money hunt????? I know you will always have haters but if you stop running in hunts there you know somethings not right. Not doubting the dog that won it tho, she seems to get it done where ever she goes. Happy hunting and God bless

How can you say somethings not right when every judges score is posted on the bulletin board after each hour and a very well known guy from sc who ran the computer could have cared less, you are one of the crybabies that's been there a got beat 3 times just keep to your puppy hunts mr(no namer) don't make me tell the whole speeddogs net who you are, If you don't post under a fake name atleast once a week your weekly c****s haven't been complete

Mr. Zack are you and Southern Sound kennel partners?? Yall go to hunts and run dogs under both kennel names. If you gonna have a 100$ money hunt in a 90acre pen, just make sure people know kennel partner of pen owner will be running in the hunt. I never said there was cheating going on, if your so smart and everyone else is so stupid read my post, have you stop running in anyone elses pen?? If there is no unfair advantage why stop running there?? If you want to stir the pot i can add some ingredients!!!!! But to talk about everyone that was at the hunt and then want people to come back, not so smart. And since your such a big boy go tell a man to his face that he's a crybaby and see who cries!!! Good luck with your money hunt and happy hunting

Fellows i have ran with barbie and she is the real deal she can whip your butt in any pen i ran this hunt and feel i got a fair shake these boys have good hounds just search hpk on the results page and see for your self

Thanks for the compliment chris there is nothing what so ever going on here maybe the ones that think so should come to a hunt here and see for yourself and for the say it to a mans face coment maybe you should grow a set and post your real name everybody knows who you are

As I mentioned earlier, she can ride in my truck any time. Jealousy runs rampant in field trialing, must be the nature of the sport. Dean McCranie, Kyle Todd, Vaden Bond, etc, etc, etc. If anyone thinks its easy they need to get out and take up another hobby.Word of wisdom from an old man, don't lower your self or standards to those who can't take it and hide behind a computer, opposed to putting in the hard work, experiment with different bloodlines or crosses, etc. The good ones come far and in between, so enjoy her while shes young. I have pleasure ran with her, judged her at Danny's and Paul Caskey's, watched her run in field trials at Hallsboro and Creedmore, and she is an extremely nice hound. Chris's hound Penelope is very nice, and people question her as well, just hasn't got to the computer yet. Just tone em all out and enjoy the success and pleasure!!!!!