SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    SandHills S/D Results

We had our first s/d hunt of the year today. We had outstanding running the whole 4 hours. I want to thank all the judges and hunters that came out and parti****ted. We had a great group of both. We will have another hunt in the future and I will post it on Speeddogs when we set the date.
    Derby
    1st #55 Crisco's Star(Hunts Coy x Garner's Brown Leg)Crisco,Tart,& Garner NC
    2nd #9 Rocking Iron Man(Southern Chrome x Rockin Barbie Doll)Rockin Hound Knls Rockingham NC
    3rd #50 Crisco's Clipper(Hunts Coy x Garner's Brown Leg)Crisco,Tart,& Garner
    4th #107 Tart's Flower(Wilson's Boots x Crisco's Lil Red)Crisco,Tart,& Garner
    5th #124 Double X Moses(Double X Black Bart x Double X Glory)Fox Creek Knls Waxhaw NC
    6th #8 Rockin Paper Doll(Southern Chrome x Rockin Barbie Doll)Rockin Hound Knls
    7th #51 Jone's Kelly(Spider Man x NG)Jr.Jones & Sons Fairmont, NC
    8th #11 RichFork's Sunny(JP's John x Southern Lady)RichFork Knls Thomasville NC
    9th #75 Tommy's Tanhead(Speedo x LuLu)Robert & Tommy Lineberry Sanford NC
    10th #89 Wise's Cowgirl(Wise's Rusty x Wise's Gracie) Wise's HalfMoon Knls LakeCity SC
    All Age
    1st #410 Crisco's Flossie(Crisco's Newbern x Hannah Creek Renna)Crisco,Tart,& Garner
    2nd #490 Crisco's ReRe(Crisco's Newbern x Hannah Creek Renna)Crisco,Tart,& Garner
    3rd #500 Garner's Rose(PC Woodchopper x Garner's BrownLeg)Crisco,Tart,& Garner
    4th #402 Simpson Annie(Jones Psycho x Jones Snow)Here We Go Knls.
    5th #311 Rockin Barbie Doll(Ch. Hoehner's Bold Ruler x Ch Hoehner's Lil Kelly H)Rockin Hound Knls
    6th #791 Big Wig's Hawk(Hammering Down Ace x Big Wig's Poison) Big Wig Knls
    7th #314 Jone's Tina(Jerimiah x NG)Jr. Jones & Sons
    8th #471 Macray's A Hole(Morrison's Red Cloud x B&K's DeeDee)Up Front Knls Hartsville SC
    9th #416 Pinky(Valentine's Gus x Byrd's Sue Ellen) FoxCreek Knls
    10th #441 Presseley's LiL Red(Poverty Creek Terminator x Hammertime Classy)Up Front Knls.
    Thanks to everyone that came out and congradulations to everyone that placed.

Re: SandHills S/D Results

Congratulations to Marlowe on placing with a fine young hound and to everybody else that placed.

Congrats to Crisco and mr Lewis on a big day taken both classes also to Trent and Robert. Congrats to jr jones, I c u finally found ur way in side the wire, congrats to all that placed

Rodney make sure u remind the ol man the deal we got worked out with rose

Marlowe looks like u had a lot of space left on ur feed trailer

Great running mixed with great hospitality, I would say the first hunt was a success JJ . Congrats to Crisco on both wins and to everyone else that placed