SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    1 class speed and drive at Joes

Oak hill hunt club will be having a hunt June 1st at Joe Lewis fox pen. We will start registration May 31st at 7:00pm and will cast at 12 am and run until 5am. This is a night hunt and should have great running. Will give out trophies to the top 20 hounds and the winner receives a new Garmin system. We will have plenty of experienced judges, and hope to have a successful hunt as always! For numbers or questions please call Bug Tharpe at 434-735-8587 after 6:00. Hope to see everyone there! If we do not give out enough numbers the hunt will be cancelled. We have had a lot of questions about the running, at night it runs great just as good as any other pen around. Over the years I know for a fact members from our club has came to many of yall's hunts to support you, now were asking for a little from you!

Re: 1 class speed and drive at Joes

I attended the hunt last year the running was great and the scores reflected I will attend it this year also! This is a good group of guys lets all show our support for a fellow hunt club!!!!!