SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Results from Jabo's April 20th Hunt

We had a nice group of pups today with good running. It took 350 points to get in 15th place and 1040 to win. Big congratulations to Johnny Stocks (aka Spanky) with Powerstroke Kennels on a big win! Results are as follows:

1. Tarzan (East Coast Sea Captain - Powerstroke Red Gal) - Powerstroke Kennels of Ayden, NC

2. Spot (Cubelow's Crankshaft - Powerstroke Little Star) - Powerstroke Kennels of Ayden, NC

3. Butch's Rusty M (Ch. East Coast Holliday - Butch's Penny M) - High Standard Kennels of Greenville, NC

4. Wide Open Jackie (Strom Lucas - Wide Open Lenny) Wide Open Kennels of Hugo, NC

5. Luke (Mercer's Red - Powerstroke Laura) - Powerstroke Kennels of Ayden, NC

6. Hannah (Mercer's Red - Powerstroke Laura) - Powerstroke Kennels of Ayden, NC

7. Butch's Hannah M (D& S Gambler - PHK's Lexus C) - High Standard Kennels of Greenville, NC

8. East Coast Rockin Rita ( Ch. East Coast Holliday - Hook Town's Freak) - East Coast Kennel of Hookerton, NC

9. Butch's Little Penny M ( Ch. East Coast Holliday - Butch's Penny M) - High STandard Kennel of Greenville, NC

10. Carmella (Mercer's Bubba - Powerstroke Ally) - Powerstroke Kennels of Ayden, NC

11. Butch's Jack M - High Standard Kennels

12. LT's Fruity - Lt's Alvin Road Kennels

13. Bella - Powerstroke Kennels

14. Bo - Powerstroke Kennels

15. East Coast Tin Man - East Coast Kennels

A big thank you to all my judges and my cook. I appreciate all of your help.

Our next hunt will be May 18th for May pups. Watch Speeddogs for a post advertising the hunt and when numbers will be available.