SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    R/R puppy Hunt Results

We Would Like To Thank All The Judge's And All The Hunter's For There Suport. We Had Wall To Wall Running. Like To Thank June-Bug For The Fine Cooking.

1 st #6 pt 1930 King's Jet (CH.Southern-Sho-Time & Goose Marsh Jazz) Jeremy King

2 sd #5 pt 1680 Wilson's Molly (Turdhill Slitnut & J-M Pepper ) Richie Wilson

3 rd #71 pt 1630 Burnt Island Ben (Hank's Midnite Rider & Burnt Island Robin ) Jason Prevatte

4 th #1 pt 1455 Tailgate's Maybelline (CH.Southern-Sho-Time & Goose Marsh Jazz) Ricky Babson

5 th #0 pt 1390 Sassy (Hawheye's Iron Mike & Sissy ) Smoke'em up Kennel

6 th #61 pt 1290 Wilson's Holly (Turdhill Slitnut & J-M Pepper ) Richie Wilson

7 th # 41 pt 1175 Burnt Island Cocoa Hank's Midnite Rider & Burnt Island Robin ) Jason Prevatte

8 th #21 pt 1120 Swamp Music 4 Sale (Hank's Midnite Rider & Burnt Island Robin ) Tony Griffin

9 th #18 pt 990 Wilson's Riley (B-H Ben & Lou's Molasses ) Richie Wilson

10 th #505 pt975 L-B's Crazy Joe ( Valentine's Guz & Honey Dare Me ) Roy / Lynn Beck

Re: R/R puppy Hunt Results

Congrats to Jeremy and Ricky y'all doing good with them pups and to all others that placed

Congrats jeremy @ ricky

Congrats to all. Way to go burnt island, I see my male dog turn out for you. Lol. Also to swamp music and Lil richie good job. Keep up the good work.

Thanks Rom, I c u still member that.

Go ahead fellas !

And a Molasses pup too ! Lou's ????? LOL.