SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Results from hunt at Fox Tale - Sat. Apr 6th.

Congrats to Nelson kennels on there win and Croatan's kennel on there win!! And everyone else that placed! The eastern fox hunters association put on a very fine hunt!

Congratulations to Croatan and the Nelsons on your wins! Awesome pen,hard core running. Congrats to everyone who placed!

congrads to every one that placed i didnt see but 3 dogs that werent super and they were mine (((((but they arent no durn deer dogs i dont have any )))))also thanks tothe eastern guys for what they do for us and a special thanks to craig nobles for my cooler than cool stencils im not gonna use them i hungem up with my throphys................thanks to all of u for a great time nelson nice dog potter nice dog ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

i would like to thank the eastern boys for having me and treating and everyone there to a great time .i didnt see a dog there that wasnt special but my 3 but (((((((((they are not deer dogs and i never once said i was a contender john potter paid me 10 dollars to build up to that so when him and nelson won they would look alot better.....well it made thier dogs look good but na nothing for them ..congrads to everyone and a special thanks to craig nobles for the coolest raffel item i ever won the stencials are hung in my thropy room along side earnharts famous goggles .....thanks see yall next yr

Congradulations Robbie and John,(CROATAN KENNELS) also to Johnathan Terrell.

Congrats to John, Robbie, Trey, Morgan, Jason with Croatan Knls and too all the others that placed. Great hunt for a great cause !!!

CONGRATS TO TOBACCO ROAD KENNELS AND EVERYONE ELSE THAT PLACED