SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: brokedog hunt results

Thanks again Alvin for putting on these hunts! It is a chance for the people that hunt this way to get together and hunt and share stories from the past and to compete for bragging rights until the next hunt...lol... This was the best hunt so far...the best location, the most game, the best judges and the best broke dogs around!!! Also thanks to RubaDub and crew for hosting and working hard to stay on the dogs and letting the hunters know where to go and what was going on!!! Also thanks for sharing your hunting grounds with us and we hope you will host another one!! I would like to say congrats to all my friends and hunting buddies for placing dogs and to my hunting partner and now (2) TIME WORLD CHAMPION, Wm Earl and his dog Brad...I reckon I got to listen to that until the next hunt! And to all broke dog hunters, you have missed a good one and you should support these hunts and bring new people every time, Alvin is trying to keep our passion going and helping all broke dog hunters to come together for memories!! Everyone have a good spring and early summer, I hope all your crops are full of young foxes to enjoy another year!! Good Day!