SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    brokedog hunt results

FIRST I WANT TO THANK THE JUDGES,AMY OWENS FOR THE COMPUTER,WAR TOM GUN CLUB FOR HOSTING IT AND COOKING SOME GREAT FOOD,CHRIS TURNER FOR LEADING US IN PRAYER,AND THE FAITHFUL HUNTERS THAT SUPPORT THESE HUNTS...I ENJOY SEEING EVERYONE AND I MUST SAY THIS HUNT WENT THE SMOOTHEST SO FAR.SCENTING CONDITIONS WERENT THE BEST..BUT IT DID PROVIDE SCORING OPPERTUNITIES ON SOME PRETTY GOOD HOUNDS.NO HOUNDS WERE SCRACHED FOR RUNNING DEER AND SEVERAL WERE JUMPED UP IN THE MIDDLE OF A CUTDOWN WITH DOGS ALL AROUND AND NONE RAN THEM.

AGAIN I WANT TO THANK THE HUNTERS FOR BRINGING THIS QUALITY OF HOUNDS TO THE HUNTS.

WE HAD 24 HUNTER THAT ENTERED HOUNDS...AND I THINK THEY COOKED 200 CHICKEN HALVES AND I DONT BELIEVE THERE WERE A DOZEN LEFT !
    WE HAD JUST UNDER 90 HOUNDS AND EVERYONE PLAN ON COMING TO THE NEXT HUNT PROBALLY OCTOBER 5 AT HOLLISTER AGAIN

TOP 10 HGA

1....CRUSES BRAD.....JOHN HENRY/NG...1ST H/2ND T/3RD END
    WILLIAM EARL CRUSE LA GRANGE NC

2..BAREFOOTS RHIANNA..BAREFOOTS BAR-T/BAREFOOTS RUBY...2ND H/3RD SD/1ST END
    RONNIE BAREFOOT AND SON DUNN NC

3..WOOTEN & WEBB TAYLOR..BAREFOOTS BIGWOOD/BAREFOOTS ALIBI 5TH H/4TH T/10TH SD/6TH END
    DANNY JOE WOOTEN & JR WEBB MACCLESFIELD NC

4..BUCK....N/G....1ST SD/2ND END
    TAYLOR JAMES ROBERSONVILLE NC

5..BAREFOOTS SANTANA..BAREFOOTS SHAMROCK/KINGS MOLLY 3RD H/7TH SD/5TH END
    RONNIE BAREFOOT & SON DUNN NC

6..WOOTEN &WEBB CHARLIE T..ROGERS CHARLIE T/NG 2ND SD/4TH END
    DANNY JOE WOOTEN & JR WEBB MACCLESFIELD NC

7..BAREFOOTS KATIE..HARRIS' HONDO/PEARL PARKER 6TH H/6TH SD/7TH END

8..BAREFOOTS GEORGIA BELL BAREFOOTS SHAMROCK/BAREFOOTS HOLLY 1ST T/8 TH END

9..PRICETOWN PSYCHO V..CRUSES SKEETER/RAT V 7TH H/5 TH T/9TH END
    ROD VINSON KINSTON NC

10..ROMEO..N/G..3RD T
    TAYLOR JAMES ROBERSONVILLE NC

REMAINDER OF THE CATAGORIES;

HUNTING
    4TH..WOOTEN&WEBB LYNN
    8TH..PRICETOWN LACEY V
    9TH..EDWARDS LITTLE BIT..WILLIE EDWARDS
    10TH..WOOTEN & WEBB QUEENIE

TRAILING;
    6TH RUSTY..JEFF DUNNING
    7TH TEENIE..TONY MCLAMB
    8TH..CRUSES CLIMBER
    9TH ADAMS WILLARD.. GARY ADAMS
    10TH..WOOTEN &WEBB SADIE

SPEED AND DRIVE;
    4TH ROY LEE.. JUICE MITCHELL
    5TH BAREFOOTS LEIGH ANNE
    8TH DOLL BABY.. SEARS DAY
    9TH JEFF..ROY TARKINGTON

ENDURANCE;
    10TH RUSTY ..JEFF DUNNING

Re: brokedog hunt results

Thanks again Alvin for putting on these hunts! It is a chance for the people that hunt this way to get together and hunt and share stories from the past and to compete for bragging rights until the next hunt...lol... This was the best hunt so far...the best location, the most game, the best judges and the best broke dogs around!!! Also thanks to RubaDub and crew for hosting and working hard to stay on the dogs and letting the hunters know where to go and what was going on!!! Also thanks for sharing your hunting grounds with us and we hope you will host another one!! I would like to say congrats to all my friends and hunting buddies for placing dogs and to my hunting partner and now (2) TIME WORLD CHAMPION, Wm Earl and his dog Brad...I reckon I got to listen to that until the next hunt! And to all broke dog hunters, you have missed a good one and you should support these hunts and bring new people every time, Alvin is trying to keep our passion going and helping all broke dog hunters to come together for memories!! Everyone have a good spring and early summer, I hope all your crops are full of young foxes to enjoy another year!! Good Day!