SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Southeastern One-Day at Poole's POSTPONED due to weather

I am sorry to report but it has been decided for the best interest and safety of all hunters and judges that the Southeastern One Day has been postponed. The weather report is calling for snow, with maybe sleet and freezing rain. I hope this will not be an inconvenience for all that planned to attend but we do have your safety as our number one priority.

I spoke with Beverly Morris and we are trying to schedule a new date for the hunt.Our Directors will have a meeting to decide when will be the best date for this hunt. Once that is decided I will post the updated information.

I cannot stress enough how much we appreciate everyone's patience with us in trying to make the best decision for everyone, we want what is best and safest for the hunters, the judges and the hounds. The Officers and the Directors of the Southeastern FHA greatly appreciates the support that all of you have given the association throughout the years so we want this hunt and all future hunts to be of the highest quality and enjoyment. So I hope you understand and support the decision we had to make for the hunt this weekend.

Thanks to all of you that had gotten numbers and to all the judges who were willing to take their time to help. Please help spread the word to your fellow hunters that might not have internet access.

We hope all of you will plan to attend the Southeastern 3- day hunt in April. Hopefully mother nature will be more kind for that one!! :)

Thanks again!! Michele Taylor, Secretary/Treasurer