SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Ridgeway Firemans One Day

Sounds like it. Had several people call and get numbers and say that the running was wall to wall while they were there. Still got plenty of numbers!

Hunt is eligible for the Chase-Purina Test of the Best.

This year we will award a Weatherby 12 gauge pump shotgun to the all-age winner. The Derby winner will receive a Marlin 17 cal. bolt action rifle. Every hound that is entered will go into a drawing for a 17 cal. Savage rifle. We will also be raffling off a USSG side-by-side 12 gauge shot gun that has a nickle receiver and a Walnut stock (a $500 value). Whoever wins these gun will have to fill out the paper work the same way you would if you went to any gun retailer and bought one. If someone is under 18 years old, they will have to have their parent there to get the gun. If the parent is not there that day they can set up a time with our gun supplier and will have to come to Ridgeway and get it. There are no exception it has to be done by the books. Thanks, looking forward to seeing everyone this coming weekend. Everybody that I talk to is telling me that the running is great!

btt

Mr. Marlowe call me today and said some people were concerned about the pond freezing over and the dogs getting in it. I assure everyone that we will do everything we can to keep the dogs and game safe. I really don't think it will have been cold enough long enough for the pond to freeze over. However, if it does we will put several people around the pond and try to keep everyone out.