SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: when are some field trials

Sandy ridge or known as shags is having a derby hunt dec. 8th it's in Lagrange. Walnut creek is having a two class hunt on dec. 22nd it's in Lagrange. And community fox preserve is have a all age sometime soon. It's in elm city.

well dont wanna sound dumb but how do u know what class u fall in i have some 9 month old pups and some 1-3 yr old hounds

Nah bud, that ain't dumb if you don't know you don't know that's what speed dogs is for. To ask questions, talk with friends, and learn about up coming hunts. Puppies are up to one year old. Derby means 1-2 years old and all age generally means above two years old but you can run anything you wanna put a number on.you can also run a puppy in the derby. You can run a younger dog in an older dog hunt. However you can't run an older dog in a younger dog hunt. A two class means two classes one could be derby and one could be all age. Sometimes pen owners also do a puppy-derby two class. Generally in a two class hunt the dogs a re run together and scored separately. Both classes recieves a different set of trophies. If your not looking for a inside the wire hunt and want deer trials click on the eastern nc deer field trial post. It has information and phone numbers. Call Chris alphin his number is up there he is really helpful. I hope this information helps. If you have anymore questions feel free to shoot me a text or call 9103309100

I have open puppy running for pups 12 months and under each Sunday morning. The pen is located between Vanceboro and Greenville. We are also having a puppy hunt for pups born November 2011 and after on December the 9th.

You can give me a call if you like to come run Tri County.

Thanks,
    Bert Hill
    252-945-7133

Are you interested in any outside deer field trials, if so please check out my post 2013 Field Trial Schedule.