SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: jj's puppy hunt

You must have done well and want to see that name...

No sir!! Did not have a dog there was tied up working. Just wondering who did what WANT ASK ANYMORE!!!!

You cant even ask a question on here any more without somebody being a smarta.. why dont you put your full name up here SHANE???????

LETS HOPE HOPE HE WAS JUST TRYIN TO JOKE AROUND I TAKE THE BLAME BECAUSE I WAS LAZZZZZYYYYY HUNT RESULTS POSTED ABOVE. THANKS FOR ASKIN

CHOP JJS FOX PRESERVE 252 5606870

I wanted to make sure that my name is not mistaken for the person hew has made a remarke on this page. Now that thats taken care of congrates to the kennels and people hew placed at the hunt. It was tough and with dry conditions made running pretty tough. the pups made the best of it and still put on a good job and show for us. thanks chops for a fun day, and also thanks to the one guy hew worked so hard getting the breakfest cooked to fill us up. once again dont know hew the other shane fella is but wanted to cover my name in regards to the suitiation.