SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Hi Speed Puppy Hunt Results

Way to go ricky them Joe Pup's Looking good !!!!!!!!! What is that about 5 hunt's you have WON with them 2 pup . Keep up the good work

winning dog placed back in may must be a helluva puppy or maybe notseems to good to be true placed13th in may hard to believe a puppy that young can place against these fellows there tough

Mr. Cox,
    You are absolutely correct!!! She is one helluva pup!!! As well is her littermate whom placed fourth this hunt!!! Not sure what your assuming, but these are Sept. pups!!! You say a dog should've placed at 8 months old in a 13 month puppy hunt? She also placed 4th in a $50 money derby hunt at 11 months old!!! Just search my name to see all results as MOST of them are posted on this website, a few are not including anouther hunt this pup won 3 weeks ago!!!

If you have any more comments or concerns on this matter, or even to purchase one or both of these fine hounds please email me at the email address attached!!! I would be glad to let these hounds go keeping in mind that they didn't come cheap and will not leave my kennel that way either! Thanks for your concern and have a blessed day!!!