SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: First Annual Dash for Cash at Tri County on 8-25-12

Cast time will be at daylight (around 530AM). I will post location of hunt depending on numbers given out.

Thanks,
    Bert
    252-945-7133

Little more info:

Date: August 25th
    What: 4 hour Speed and Drive
    Cast Time: Daylight (around 5:30AM)
    Location: Tri County if numbers are low. K and T if numbers are high
    Entry fee: $75 per hound
    Payback: $50 per hound paid back. Number of places will be voted on by hunters before cast.

Rules: Hunters will be paired with other hunters of my choice. 1 score card per pair of hunters for each crossing. Both judges have to agree on crossing and sign score card. All score cards will be displayed at end of hunt.

Barking Faults: 2 sets of judges have to scratch a houd for a barking fault (My pens are loaded with game, if he is wrong, he will get seen twice)

Calcutta: $10 calcutta will be taken up before cast. The amount of calcutta will be announced before cast and will be up to hunters on how many places paid back.

Call if you have any questions,
    Bert
    252-945-7133

Yeah Im with ya there Chris McCoy!! 3 hours....soon they gonna want 1 or 2 hour shootouts with grey hounds.....You can count on bert not doing 3 hours he is from the old school 4 is bad enough in there eyes...Good running fellas may the fastest dog win!!!!!!

I have not gave out a lot of numbers. But somebody going to leave Tri County with a pocket full of money Saturday morning.

Call me for numbers
    Bert
    252-945-7133

Hey Bert Was Wondering If You Could Make It For May Pups And After??? I Would Like To Go

If I moved it back so Tera Nova could come, no one else would show up!

Lol you crazy bert, I'm sure everyone that was coming would still show up,

Hunt Canceled