SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Benefit hunt for 2 year old dinwiddie boy at J&M

Benefit hunt for Trevor, Aug. 25th at J&M Fox Preserve, planning cast at 6am or daybreak. Top 20 trophys, $21.00 per dog with the extra $1 going to the Fox *****rve Owners Foundation to help them fight to keep our pens in Va.This is a beagle hunt but hound puppies are welcome as well. Trevor is a 2 yr old little boy that has an immune system deficiency and also HLH blood disorder. When he is well enough he will require a Bone Marrow transplant. As you can imagine the bills are PILING UP and his parents are in need of help! All money raised will go straight to the family. We are gonna have as much to raffle as we can get and we are having a cornhole tournment while the hunt is going on. I could use some more info on things you guys might like to have or not have such as a pack trophy, best mouth, classiest hound or anything else while the hunt is going on. If anyone wants to help or donate anything please let me know. Lets come together and help this family out!
    Tacklebox (804) 712 3000 Book is open so call and get your numbers!!! Any donations if you wish can be made at any BSV to the Trevor Chaplin Fund.Thanks for your interest and look forward to a big turnout for the little guy.

Re: Benefit hunt for 2 year old dinwiddie boy at J&M

If you dont want to run the hunt we are lookin for volunteers to help judge, so if you want to hear some runnin and enjoy a great cause let me know and we will put you on the judges list...thanks in advance

Re: Benefit hunt for 2 year old dinwiddie boy at J&M

We have had to change the format of the hunt, it will be beagles only, sorry for any inconvience and please if you know someone who has numbers for a hound puppy have them call me!
    Tacklebox 804 712 3000