SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    Hunt Results from Tri County 7-14-12

Thanks to everyone who came out and supported our hunt. We had a real nice clean group of puppies the kept the pen in a full roar the whole 4 hours. Thanks to the judges that battled the skeeters and worked hard to get crossings.

32 Pups
    450 pts to get in
    1,070 pts to win

1st-1070pts- DRMs Gracie (Tuscarora Razor/DRMs Tin Lizzy) DRM Kennels

2nd-895pts- McCoys Malibu (CJ Janney/Core Creek Blur) Flatt Swamp Kennels

3rd-865pts- LTs Jingle Bells (Garners Drum/Ross's Jingles) Alvin Road Kennels

4th-805pts- Sky (Chips Track Attack/Smokin Aces Kimberlyn) Brad Overton

5th-795pts- Jones Bobby (Loftons Jerimiah/Ipocks Razorett) Antwain Jones

6th-780pts- LTs Pale Face (Criscos New Bern/Hannah Creek Renee) Alvin Road Kennels

7th-730pts- Jones Eve (Tuscarora Razor/Ipocks Bug) Antwain Jones

8th-715pts- Jones Rayvon (Murphys Black Jack/Murphys Kool-Aid) Antwain Jones

9th-710pts- LTs Night Revenge (Garners Drum/Ross's Jingles) Alvin Road Kennels

10th-710pts- McCoys Lexus (CJ Janney/Core Creek Blur) Flatt Swamp Kennels

11th-685pts- DRMs TJ-- DRM Kennels
    12th-655pts- Big Money Mohawk-- Big Money Kennels
    13th-655pts- Keels Crazy Girl-- Les Keel
    14th-645pts- McCoys Lil Bit-- Flatt Swamp Kennels
    15th-635pts- LTs Ellinore-- Alvin Road Kennels
    16th-615pts- SBKs Red Rover-- Stand Back Kennels
    17th-555pts- Keels Gypsy Rose-- Les Keel
    18th-515pts- Keels Santana-- Les Keel
    19th-490pts- Keels Bouncer-- Les Keel
    20th-450pts- Brians Sky-- Cotton Patch Kennels

Our next hunt will be on August 4th and will be for July and after pups. Book will open on Monday, July 23rd at 7PM.

Thanks,
    Bert
    252-945-7133

Re: Hunt Results from Tri County 7-14-12

Treasa is the jingles gyp the cowhorn diamond an cowhorn cricket gyp that i had if so i got her goldseal paper if u need it.

Stan that is the gyp u had i bought her an got an le number an was told she wont reg yet i gold sealed her an when i sold her to Mr larry i gave him the gold sealed papers ..if u got any ?s hit me up 252-402-5531

Also thanks to Marc from Acorn Ridge Kennels for donating his 50/50 winnings back to the pot. Our 50/50 raised $88.00 and because of his generous heart, we gave it all to Angels N Camo!!!! Thanks again Marc!