SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Results C&M Puppy & Derby Hunt on June 9th

Thanks to lonnie and all the judges. This was a great hunt with good running, food and fellowship. Congrats to jeff and craig for there huge wins and all those who placed. Enjoyed it

I have had the pleasure to judged 4 of the last 5 hunt's @ C&M. This was the best hunt so far. Their was some strong young dog's at this hunt. It speak's for itself when you have these kind of scores in a pen this size. To anybody that has never came to a hunt here, you should try it sometime. Mr. Lonnie put's on a first class hunt, with a great running pen.

CONGRATS TO ALL THAT PLACED AND JASON GIVE ME A CALL I NEED TO ASK YOU SOMETHING.910-474-7013 THANKS

Guys if you haven't ran at this pen yet now is the time to come. Just as Jason stated this hunt was probably the best one so far and they just keep getting better and better. There is plenty of game and it is in as good of shape as anyone could ask for. We should all tip our hats to Lonnie because he works extremely hard to keep this place up and put on some of the best hunts around. All of these hunts qualify for the chase's Best of the Best. Congrats to all that placed this weekend and I look forward to seeing everyone at the next hunt.

On top of the wall to wall runing mr Lonnie always fixes a outstanding meal if u haven't been promise u won't go wrong just a 1st class facilaty all the way around.