SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Who to beat at Two class @ triple B

Can u say Triple play USA!!!! In older class. J&R inc, or christian howell n younger class..and im back quiet!!

Yes sir buck I think you are on the right track with this one. But as you know there are two different kennels with that breeding? Haulin Ace & Lewis & Sons! Craver is very strong at every pen and Mark can be wishy washy and then bammmmmmm he drops a clock on ya! I definitely think these two are the ones to watch!!!!!! But my vote for the Dark Horse is Dang it Boy Kennels. I hear Mr Howell has em right!!!!! It will be fun to see who has the best in South Eastern NC!!! roy

All I'm say is there is going to be some nice pups there and may best one win

It really looks like this hunt is setting up to be one of the biggest hunts of the year on the entire east coast