SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Tri County May 5th Results

Nothing against Goshen swamp, but kinda hard to answer a challenge when alot of people couldnt get #s for the hunt. So I wouldnt say people didnt want to come. Keith n Goshen Swamp congrats!! Ive seen em at the kennel, they look good, cant wait to see em run!!! When the clocks strike they will all come together somewere!! Tic toc only time will tell!!! LOL

Goshen Challenge

First of all Congrats to John,Lynn,Gary & Keith for another win. And yes New River did try to get numbers too. But it is understandable the pen owner not wanting too many dogs. Not saying we can do anything with them horses they are feeding but we tried to go! Its been a fun season so far with alot of kennels trading licks back and forth. Examples- COALITION plus buck, J&R INC, PANTHER CREEK, ALEX AND BRAD, HAULIN ACE, BUSTIN LOOSE, WHITE OAK RIVER, LEWIS & SON, TRIPLE B., TEAM WILDLIFE, COLBY KENNEDY,SIMMONS AND SON, SOMETHING FISHY, ECT.......... No doubt boys South East NC is where its at in the puppy hunting world and maybe we can all get at one equal venue one sat. morning and hash all this stuff out. We'll see if Fireball will cook some deer sausage on the grill!We could call it the Puppy Bash at the OK Corral!!!!!

Its just a game boys!

Roy Allen Jarman / New River Kennels

Re: Goshen Challenge

Roy, I haven't got a dog in this fight but I will buy and cook the chicken for this event. Would be nice to get this class of hounds together if nothing esle but just to hear them run. Had alot going on with my Mom, but will be there if it happens. Bugeye.