SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

Hunts and Hunt Results
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: MD State Foxchaser's 90th Annual Results

Congrats...To Tom Skiles on Making another Dual Champion with White Cloud.

Thank's Craig he is 1 of a kind. You need to make another cross and reserve one for me..... as long as i'm going to get another like him. (ha ha) You should try to come this way in November for the Ohio State, would love to see you come and bring some good stock this way. Give me a call sometime.

congrats 2 every1 that placed a dog sat. i hate that i mised out on the last day. mayb next time. kelly

Hey Tom! Are you interested in moving Mr White Cloud? He would make an awesome addition to our Kennels here in NC.

How many hounds were at this hunt

We had 84 hounds. Not as many as we hoped but they were some of the classiest hardest hunting hounds (I heard) some had seen. LOL. The #s for all field trial are down.

Congratulations Jerry and Stephanie Locker on their new champion. When I grow up I want to be just like you guys. Stephanie, you take care of Jerry. He almost run the soles off of his boots this morning at Nelson's. LOL.

Thanks Tim! He is in great hands. He loved judging. He sure can hustle can't he? All these years of running has sure paid off.