Let's Talk Bati......

A forum for all 'english-speaking' fans of Gabriel Omar Batistuta, which EVER team he's involved with!
Thanks to ALL fans for any 'Bati-news' and news about Argentina!

To make it easier to reply to posts, please don't start a new thread if there is already an existing thread related to your topic. Let's try to keep all the same news 'together'. Thanks!

Hosted by Katy...(assisted by Daryl, Linda, Mariela, Franca, Juan and Brigie)

General Forum
This Forum is Locked
1 2
Author
Comment
Re: Bati Goal Videos: Update/Info/Download Instructions

Hi, i've tried downloading the videos but the website says my ip address is blocked. I've no idea why this is so. It also suggested i should pay to sign up as a premium member to download them. Pls help. I've emailed Jas but there is no reply. Thanks.

Yes... yesterday I wanted to download something too - the same story. To tell the truth I was faced with this problem before too. But usualy in some days free download was awaliable again.

But i always face the same problem everyday! Pls help.

The site record people's IP address so even though you have not download anything someone with the same IP address probably is downloading the files. Keep trying, you don't have to sign up for the premium account, here's the explanation from the server regarding this problem

---------------
Your system complaints about that I am already downloading files or that I have already downloaded too much. But I did not download anything! Whats wrong there?

Our system checks your IP-address in order to count the downloads. If you are getting this message and you really did not download anything, then you are using a proxy-server, which is used by other people as well. Even if you have no proxy-server set up in your configuration, there are providers who put transparent proxy-servers between you and the net. Even if you are completely sure that you have no proxy-server attached, you are wrong. Compare the IP-address of the error-message with your real internet-IP. Those will differ. We only see your Proxy-IP. But what can you do? You have to disable this proxy-server. If you are not able to disable the proxy-server, we can only suggest you to get a Premium-account. Premium-users are recognized by cookies, not IP. Unfortunately we cannot disable our IP-check, else people would download so much that we would have to close down this service.
--------------

Jas

Just a question - why the page with BatiGoals is not opening? I mean there I can see the text only It's not the first time and not only from my PC. What's with it?

I can get the page to open Lexa... I just can't download any of the goal movies though, my computer can't access anything through Rapidshare!

Hi!

Yesterday I just wanted to download a video of Bati's goals in Qatar. But there was only "part 2" avaliable...

Is it possible to upload other parts there?

Jas:
"Bati may have retired but I will make sure that these files will be here forever."

FORZA BATI

Try this:
http://blog.paran.com/bati

It is very troublesome (Please read the notice there), and you have to be patient for starting downloading. But I think it's worth a try.

Hey everyone, a little update regarding the videos.

My current server has increased the bandwidth usage for all customers so I've uploaded all videos to the site and they are now available for download, no more rapidshare link except for the music videos.

I'm considering moving to a new server but since the current server is giving us all this goodies I thought I would wait and see how it goes. I will monitor the bandwidth usage and if it's going to exceed the limit I will temporarily replace the goal movies page with the old one containing the rapidshare link, hopefully I won't have to do that.

That's it then, if you have any problem just email me.

Jas

p.s. attention to webmasters, please do not hotlink the files and steal our bandwidth, if you are using the rapidshare link on your site you can continue to use it because the link won't expire as long as people are downloading the video. If you want to post the video on your site please upload it to your server or make a link to the video page. Thank you.

wrong link, sorry about that

the right url is here

Jas

WooooHoooooo!!!
I can download them at last!!!

I can't use Rapidshare, it just doesn't work with my computer.

I'm MAD busy with work at the moment, but I'm gonna download all the ones I haven't got at the weekend. THANK YOU JAS!!!

you poor thing happy downloading, all links are working, last time I checked.

Jas

Well. I have already had them. They r so wonderful.
Bati is always in my mind although I will never have a chance to meet him. Hic hic

What's with the pages of the site Gabrielbatistuta.net?
I've been trying to get acces to it for the several days, but no result...

What's the problem?

Hmmmm... not sure, I'd noticed that too.

Give it a few days, there might be a problem with the server.

Let's hope...

Site is working fine, could be the connection or busy at the time. I've added the new documentary posted by BatigolLegend, they are now available for download on the video page

1 2