Cryptozoology, Living Dinosaurs, and Origins Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.  If you would like to debate me please contact first. Any messages that are not appropriate will be deleted within 24 hours. Thank you!

Cryptozoology, Living Dinosaurs, and Origins Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Seven reasons for the RAPTURE !

Titus 2:13 says, "Looking for that blessed hope, and the glorious appearing of the great God and our Saviour Jesus Christ." There is definitely hope and comfort in these words. Amen! There is SEVEN REASONS FOR THE RAPTURE : (1) R : Receive the saints(The Church) unto Himself(The Lord Jesus Christ). (2) A : Award the saints eternal rewards for service done here on the Earth for the Lord Jesus Christ. (3) P : Present the saints(The bride of Christ) to God, His Father. (4) T : Transform our mortal bodies to immortal glorified bodies. (5) U : Undefiled(blameless) in spirit,soul, and body before Him. (6) R : Resurrect the dead in Christ (saved) from among the wicked dead (lost). (7) E : Escape the Great Tribulation. Read I Thessalonians 4:13-18 it is a definite promise to the believer in the Lord Jesus Christ. It is our "blessed hope"! Amen!!!

Re: Seven reasons for the RAPTURE !

Just wanted to say God bless you! You need to study your scripture a bit more because the rapture is not biblical. The being that will come to "rapture" you will not be the Christ, it is the false messiah, the wolf dressed in sheep's clothing, the one who is so convincing, even the Elect will believe he is the one. What you are referring to is the sealing of the elect by God just BEFORE the great tribulation, which God's saints and children will be on Earth for, to witness and prophesy and preach to the multitudes so that they may repent, because at that time, the end will be near. If you are alive in the end times, you will go through the Tribulation, whether or not you are saved. And you will live through the final, flase beast, the one of desolation, who will sit in the city, pretending to be God in the eyes of men. If you are alive during all this, you will never leave the earth again for all eternity. The dimension will end, Christ will return, the tables set up and Judgement Day will commence IMMEDIATELY. Those whose names are not written in the book of life shall be tossed into a lake of fire here on earth. Those whose names ARE written in the book of life will see a new heaven come down to a new earth and will dwell in the city of heaven(now here on earth) with their Lord, the Father, their Creator, for all eternity. God will come to us, to earth, not the other way around.

This was the ENTIRE reason for this crazy creation of humans: so that the Creator could dwell with people He could truly call His beloved and won children. This is why Jesus says, concerning the end times, "But be faithful even unto death, and I will give you a Crown of Life." WOuld he need to say this if He were going to come down and magically wisk us away to safety? No! We are to suffer the end times as true Christians, to witness our faith to our fellow man, so that they may avoid eternal ****ation through the perilous tribulation, the short time of "hell on earth".

Thank you for pointing out the 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 text. This is the basis for the rapture theory. I confess I do not yet have a Hebrew text and stronganst concordance book and everything I need but I will research it and get you proer documentation, or, if I stumble upon a place that DOES, I will post it here.

I read these verses and do NOW see where peopl get the rapture. It IS confusing text and if taken literally and out of context, sounds like heaven is above, not here on earth.

All the verses make sense EXCEPT verse 17: We who are still alive and are left will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And so we will be with the Lord forever.

Meaning, that, when the final trumpet blows and the dead rise into the clouds to meet the oncoming true Christ, we, who are still alive, will rise up with them to meet Him in the air. (this is what the rapture talks about) The misleading thing here that is twisted by men is the last statement: And so we will be with the Lord forever.

It means EXACTLY what it says. With the Lord forever! Period. Not "With Lord forever in the clouds" and not "With the Lord forever in heaven far, far above the earth, safe from the tribulation."

This passage, 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18 is taking place AFTER the beast of desloation, the false messiah, has had his time upon the throne of god in his holy city here on earth. THEN the final trumpet will blow, Christ will return (the day of Armeggeddon) and the dead AND living will fly into the air to meet Him upon His return (like with excitement). Then the beast and all those with the mark will be thrown into the lake of fire along with Hades and the great dragon. THEN judgment day commences.

See, this flying to meet Him takes place AFTER the tribulation, not before. And this is where the rapture will be used by the false messiah to fool people. Now, I do not know how that will happen, if the false messiah will actually FLY people in the air, or make them think they are flying, but I do think he will PROMISE to fly all those believing in him out of harms way, condemning the real Christians, for not following him.

And when Christ presents the bride to God, that is when the new heaven comes to earth. Revelation is many different visions happening in different stories, in order to show John all that he should write. Why bible's do not show better breaks, indicating the end of one vision and the beginning of the next, i do not know. I suspect those important things have been lost through so many countless interpretations. But don't simply take my word for it, study these things and most importantly: pray to the Father in the name of His Son to use His Holy Spirit to help you see the Truth. THE TRUTH IS OUT THERE

God bless you

How you found this site: youtube.com