SPEEDDOGS

PLEASE USE YOUR FULL NAME OR THE POST WILL BE DELETED.  INAPPROPRIATE LANGUAGE WILL GET YOU BANNED. PLEASE BE CONSCIOUS THAT THESE ARE PUBLIC POSTS. PLEASE BE CONSIDERATE OF CHILDREN THAT MAY BE SIGNED ON.

SPEEDDOGS
    Start a New Topic 
    Author
    Comment
    View Entire Thread
    Re: Mr Mclean

Mr. Mclean,

Enjoyed the phone conversation on Monday!

It is nice to talk to Bobcat hunters anytime.

You can sure be proud to own the Bourbon Hound.

Call me if that female you told me about gets to treeing too far from the truck for you!

Daddy will call to visit with you in a day or two1

Poon will call you tomorrow night!

C. John Clay

Re: Cat Hunting

I HAVE NOT BEEN HUNTING LATELY. I PLAN ON GOING TOMORROW WHICH IS FRIDAY. I MIGHT GET LUCKY AND JUMP A CAT OR OLD SICK FOX. POON AND I ARE READY TO GO HUNTING WITH YA'LL YOUNG MEN. I HOPE YOUR POPS IS DOING WELL AND HE SAVES ONE OLD SICK CAT FOR POON AND I. I HOPE THEM CATS ARE TOUGHER THAN THE ONES DOWN HERE BECAUSE POON HAS THE BLACK POWER AND I WANT ONE CAT TO OUT SMART HIM WHILE WE ARE UP THERE SO WE CAN LAUGH ON THE WAY HOME. ME AND POON DON'T HUNT TOGETHER AS WE USE TO BECAUSE GAME DON'T STAND A CHANCE.

Re: Poon & Lump

Poon & Lump,

Just got home and put the Hounds up, had a long night.

This was the first time Dad has been hunting with his dogs since we got home from FL. We hunted from 7:30pm till 11pm, rigged 3 cold cats.

We could not get a bark on the ground from.

Then just before I could put the rig dogs back in the box to go home Ole Rubby struck again. She switched for a long time and finaly found where he left the road. She and two young dogs trailed the cat for about 30min and jumped him. The cat went to a big creek and gave them fits for two hours, but they finaly put him out of the water. Then the ole cat went over a mountain and out of our hearing, when we found them they had put him up.

I will call you both this evening to firm up plans for the end of the month! We are looking forward to seeing the Black Power in action!

C. John Clay

PS Stick to Bobcats and Fox as Mt. Lions are WORK!!!!

Re: Cat Hunting

Lump and John, ya'll got me laughing. Am looking forward to the trip. Hope the Black Power does not let me down.