Jamaica Phil's Forum

Welcome to our forum. Feel free to post a message.

Phil Lafayette's Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Phil was GREAT!!!
Hey mon! We got back safe and sound, Phil..No problem, mon! The only thing was the change in temperature. When we left Miami, it was near eighty degrees and when we landed in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, it was eleven degrees!!! TOO COLD!!! We had a great time with...
Views: 747   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 3, 2005 6:51am
by Gary and Melinda...
Thanks
Phil is certainly the man for tours in Jamaica. With his plethora of ""P'S",his singing ability and proud knowledge of his island it certainly was a "PLEASURE". I would not hesitate to recommend him for any future Island tourists.Ya Mon Winnipeg Canada
Views: 741   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 2, 2005 9:13pm
by Terry and Heathe...
Thanks Phil!!
Our stop in Jamaica on Dec 23rd, 2004 was wonderful- thanks to Phil! He was waiting for us when we disembarked from our ship the Carnival Imagination. We climbed the Dunn River Falls, next rafted down the White river, and then he took us to a nice local restaurant ca...
Views: 703   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 1, 2005 1:41pm
by The Moore Family...
Phil delivers the goods
A tour with Phil is a very Jamaican experience, in the best possible sense. He sings, he jokes he knows everything. He's reliable. What's not to like?
Views: 783   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 30, 2004 6:24pm
by david gross
k
kathy
phils your
A friend and I had the great pleasure of taking a tour with Phil this past November. He was waiting as we got off the cruise ship.- took us to his air-conditioned bus and we started our tour. It was wonderful. We got to the falls before the onslaught of "cruise to...
Views: 661   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 30, 2004 5:04am
by kathy
Phil is the greatest
We just returned from our cruise on the Carnival Victory. We toured Ocho Rios with Phil on Christmas Eve. Phil has so much information to share about Jamaica's history, culture, flora and fauna. Jamaica was our favorite port of call on this cruise. We certainly h...
Views: 712   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 28, 2004 4:10pm
by Michele Lane
n
Nicole
Oh what a wonderful time!!!
Myself along with my husband and another couple just returned from the Navigator of the Seas cruise with a stop in Jamaica. I would like to say that Phil was wonderful!! He was very informative of his country and he truly wanted us to feel comfortable and have a rea...
Views: 670   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 21, 2004 6:53am
by Nicole
Missing a camera?
We were with Phil on Wednesday, 12/15/04. We sailed on the Oosterdam and there were others in the bus who were on the Radiance of the Seas. We were the last ones off, and someone left a Kodak water camera. I have it. If you are missing one, please let me know....
Views: 695   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 19, 2004 9:45pm
by Skip Ryan
Highly Recommend
We had a family of eleven ranging in age from 6 to 65 that went to Jamaica in December. As soon as we were off of the ship we were completely lost and confused. Then Phil showed up and all was good mon. Phil showed us the good parts of Jamaica and sheltered us from t...
Views: 610   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 19, 2004 3:35pm
by Jim and Michelle...
Phil is the best!!! 11/30/04
We had a wonderful time in Ocho Rios with Phil. We stepped off the Radiance of the Seas and Phil was there to wisk us away from the crowds to start our awesome tour of the city with a very knowledgeable tour guide. Always willing to meet the needs of his customer. Th...
Views: 538   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 10, 2004 6:08pm
by Adam, Carmen, Br...
Phil is the Best
Phil is Mr. Jamaica. I can't say enough great thing about our trip to Ocho Rios on Novenber 30, 2004 via the Navigator of the Seas. Phil made me his "Co-Pilot", and made my wife and I Honorary Jamaican's. Phil takes care of anything you need, makes you feel comfort...
Views: 484   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 6, 2004 8:48pm
by James and Jennif...
A Great Experience
Just got back from Radiance of the Seas and can't say enough about our experience with Phil in Ochos Rios. His personality and personal attention made the tour most memorable. I was his co pilot and that made it even more enjoyable. We really got a feel for the is...
Views: 540   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 6, 2004 7:32am
by adrienne and war...
Phabulous Trip w/ Phil!!
Just returned from our cruise on RCL's Navigator of the Seas & wanted to send our thanks to Phil for making our trip to Ocho Rios a memorable one. We were so fortunate to have someone with his island expertise as our guide. From the drive through Fern Gully, the rive...
Views: 623   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 25, 2004 5:29pm
by Gail & Scott
Excellent Tour
We took Phil's tour on Nov. 8th. We were two in a group of 8. Don't feel you have to have a group to book with Phil....he'll do the tour for even 1 or 2...but can accomodate up to 18-20. I cannot say enough positive things about Phil and his sensitivity and concer...
Views: 583   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 14, 2004 8:13pm
by June Vannatto
Phil's tours
I feel so privileged to be able to enjoy the wonderful messages of praise and commendation for the way you conduct your tours. Can't wait to experience it!
Views: 573   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 12, 2004 4:59pm
by millicent scarle...
What a wonderful tour guide! Phil's the BEST!!
I was on the cruisecritic.com board when I first found out about Phil. Phil's name was all over the place. I was pretty set on booking a tour with him and did just that. On our tour, we had the most amazing time with Phil. Phil is hilarious and very knowledgeable...
Views: 621   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 10, 2004 9:43pm
by Vicky & Joe
THE way to see Jamacia mon!
Our tour was wonderful, scenery was beautiful, host was entertaining, enlightening, exciting, exuberant, and exotic. Phil loves his country and his pride shows! Don't waste time looking for a better deal, there's not one!
Views: 565   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 10, 2004 6:26am
by Vernon Lee
Great time at Dunns River Falls & River Tubing with Phil~~
The best way to see Jamaica is with Phil Lafayette!! We had the best time, we picked the river tubing and the Dunns River falls. It was significantly cheaper than the ship excursion, and we got to see a lot more of Ocho Rios. He picked us up right at the pier and off...
Views: 778   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 8, 2004 9:45pm
by Edwin & Sonia
Outstanding tour of Jamaica!
This was our first time visiting Jamaica and Phil did an outstanding job of showing us the island! He took time to explain the culture of the people and we felt very safe. He even sang songs and we joined in! We enjoyed the 4 hours and look forward to returning to Ja...
Views: 600   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 8, 2004 5:46pm
by Nancy & Jerry Mi...
t
Todd
Phils tour was the highlight of our cruise.
Phils tour made me want to see Jamacia again. I loved the way Phil made us feel Jamician. We got to do and see so much more then I would have ever imagined in our short 5.5 hrs there.
Views: 640   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 4, 2004 2:33pm
by Todd
l
Linda
Loved the Falls and tubing
It was all great. If you are considering a tour in Jamaica, go with Phil. He was great and made us all feel welcome. I spent the day with my family of 5 and our friends(family of 4) on Phil's tour, along with 2 other couples we met on the tour. It was a fun, rela...
Views: 728   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 30, 2004 5:37pm
by Jennifer Boyce
Dunn River Falls and River Tubing
Had read many, many positive reviews about Phil Lafayette's tours. Had the pleasure of spending the day (5 1/2 hours) with Phil on October 19th, 2004. Phil is quite the host and takes great pride in Jamaica. Made our whole group feel like family and we all felt ve...
Views: 667   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 29, 2004 8:03pm
by Linda
Tubing/Dunn River Falls with Phil 10/13/04
We found out about Phils tour on the cruise critic website. Previous tour takers had great things to say about Phil so we thought we would try him. We booked the tour on the internet about 5 months ahead of time. Phil got right back to us and answered all our questio...
Views: 664   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 26, 2004 2:58pm
by The Scharfs
Dunn's River Falls and river tubing on Phil's tour
On 10/21/04, I was truly blessed with the opportunity to meet Phil Lafayette on my arrival to Ocho Rios. He was the best ever! He welcomed us into his Jamaican family and we welcomed him into our American family. He was a celebrity everywhere we went. He was so info...
Views: 688   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 26, 2004 7:42am
by Sheri Richardson
River Tubing and the Falls..Oct 21st
My wife and I had the pleasure of meeting Phil last week when we took his River Tubing and Dunn's River Falls tour. The tubing was fun, and the Falls were impressive. But the best part was our time with Phil! His songs, his knowledge of the area, and his personality...
Views: 464   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 25, 2004 7:41pm
by Michael
Phil's Tour
You will love Phil's tour. He is very proud of his island, he takes care of you and your belongings like you were familiy and he will make sure you have a great day. Be prepared to sing, cuz Phil is the Sinatra of Jamaica mon.
Views: 490   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 25, 2004 12:05pm
by Mike North
Phil Lafayette's Tour
I highly recommend Phil Lafayette for your Jamaica touring needs. We spent a wonderful day with Phil that included Dunn's River Falls, white water tubing, and sight seeing in Ocho Rios. Phil was friendly, fun, professional, and showed a love of Jamaica that shined th...
Views: 413   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 25, 2004 8:36am
by Phil Reczek
Irie tour of the island!
YEAH MON! Phabulous Phil was a GREAT tour guide. He was very upbeat and seems to love showing and teaching people about his island home. Plantation Phil showed us all the plants that are used to make stuff that we use here in the states everyday. We were able to...
Views: 458   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 23, 2004 11:27am
by Harold & Connie ...
no problem, mon!
Alright, Phil! Glad to see you opened up a message forum on your website. I think it will be a great help to all those who are heading to your beautiful paradise. Can't wait to return to Ocho Rios and once again be pampered by Philanthropic Phil! Lisa and Mark
Views: 457   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 18, 2004 11:01pm
by Mark and Lisa St...
Welcome to your Bravenet Forum!
Welcome to your new Bravenet Message Forum! Please feel free to explore the wide range of Message Forum customization options available to you in the Members Area. Login to your account with your username and password and set up your message...
Views: 366   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 15, 2004 8:55pm
by Bravenet Support
1 2 3
Free Forum powered by Bravenet